The online racing simulator
British GP [F1]
(136 posts, started )
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Paul Di Restia likely to be put back of the grid after the car was found to be underweight. LINK

This moves Ricciardo up to 5th on the grid. Yippie!
Pirellis are good.
What the **** Pirelli what the ****?
How many tire punctures in this race? Over/Under 5? (Currently on 2, on lap 12 of 52)
#30 - CSF
Probably Debries from Canberra Milk Kid's front wing.
What the hell is this...
#32 - CSF
Quote from CSF :Probably Debries from Canberra Milk Kid's front wing.

Nope.
Yeah its time to stop the race I think
Another.
I don't think we will be seeing a race next weekend...
:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::chair::chair::chair::chair::littleang
:biggun:
All kerb & debris related punctures, thankfully nothing wrong with Pirelli's tyre construction.
#38 - CSF
Aha, so its the Kerbs.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :All kerb & debris related punctures, thankfully nothing wrong with Pirelli's tyre construction.

Quote from CSF :Aha, so its the Kerbs.

I don't think we know that for certain, yet.
Its probably because they are catching the leading edge of the kerbs at the exit of Abbey and the exit of Becketts (i.e. where the kerb starts).
Who is next to suffer puncture, place your bets!

My gues: Ricciardo
I pick Sutil.

Would fit with the amount of luck he had this season so far.
Apparently Hulk with a slow puncture. (According to some users on Autosport forums)

Anyways... It doesn't really excuse Pirelli if it is indeed the kerbs. This shouldn't be happening either way - some drivers simply prefer using more of the kerbing than others, so why on earth should they be punished for that? Its like playing Russian roulette for them... Its rubbish.
#44 - CSF
Why should a driver be punished for using the kerbs in a way that cuts their tyre? Is that really an argument against Pirelli? Seriously?
Quote from CSF :Why should a driver be punished for using the kerbs in a way that cuts their tyre? Is that really an argument against Pirelli? Seriously?

In a way that cuts the tyre? Which way would that exactly be?

I'm sorry, I wasnt aware there is a special way to do so. I guess Lewis, Felipe and Jean are experts at getting it right then.

Until this point I was behind Pirelli for most of the part, but this is getting stupid now.
#46 - CSF
Well obviously... They arent going to tell them to continue attacking the kerbs just to try and see what happens, are they?
#48 - CSF
So it's not Pirelli then?

Anyway, come on Lewis, get at them.
#49 - CSF
Vettel out!
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes

British GP [F1]
(136 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG