15. Jenson Button Britain McLaren-Mercedes No time
16. Adrian Sutil Germany Force India-Mercedes No time
17. Fernando Alonso Spain Ferrari-Ferrari No time
18. Mark Webber Australia Red Bull-Renault No time
19. Sergio Perez Mexico McLaren-Mercedes No time
20. Charles Pic French Caterham-Renault No time
21. Sebastian Vettel Germany Red Bull-Renault No time
22. Kimi Raikkonen Finand Lotus-Renault No time

Webber set to leave VetBull for Porsche's LMP1 campaign.

Should be interesting in the race with Webber with nothing to lose.

FP2 in about 15 of this post.
Mahsa please, isn't it time you went to sports cars as well..
More Pirlolli fail in P3. I'm secretly hoping there will be a lot of this going on in the remaining races, to put pressure for a change. -.- Kovalainen for pole.
ohhh brilliant. Ricciardo turned the wick up on Vergne and even on Kimi.
Hamilton, are you hacking?
Vettel's race to lose.
Well, shit. The usual names up there, but even then, the lap times were much faster than I had anticipated. x_X. Ferrari needs to get Alsonso up there, before Vetl runs off with the WDC entirely..
Vettel 6tenths down. Hope he's crying himself to sleep since he's such a stats whore.
Quote from Intrepid :Vettel's race to lose.

Hamilton's gonna be right on it as well. The tires and fairly cool conditions suit Merc and they've got a mighty top speed advantage over Vettel. I really hope for a fascinating race for victory.
Quote from n i k i :hamilton's gonna be right on it as well. The tires and fairly cool conditions suit merc and they've got a mighty top speed advantage over vettel. I really hope for a fascinating race for victory.

+1
I'm gonna say for some reason Vettel gets a retirement. It's been a while since he's had one, he's definitely due one.
Quote from BlueFlame :I'm gonna say for some reason Vettel gets a retirement. It's been a while since he's had one, he's definitely due one.

That'd be a lame jinx. Vettel is due to dice for victory for once. And even better, Hamilton came up again with accusations how Vettel is not on his and Alonso's level. So, there's some pride at stake there. Let the racing do the talking.
Quote from N I K I :Hamilton came up again with accusations how Vettel is not on his and Alonso's level.

Accusations? We all know it's true.
Paul Di Restia likely to be put back of the grid after the car was found to be underweight. LINK

Some delusional fanatism going on here? It's gonna be rough when the Mercs end up 5-6th as usual.
Quote from PhilS13 :It's gonna be rough when I think I know the result before it happens and get it wrong as usual.

ftfy
Quote from N I K I :Hamilton's gonna be right on it as well. The tires and fairly cool conditions suit Merc and they've got a mighty top speed advantage over Vettel. I really hope for a fascinating race for victory.

AFAIK it's supposed to be really quite hot here tomorrow
Quote from J@tko :AFAIK it's supposed to be really quite hot here tomorrow

Oh that blows. Should be far more interesting than Bahrain though.
Quote from N I K I :Oh that blows. Should be far more interesting than Bahrain though.

When I say hot I mean ~25 degrees apparently, but I would think definitely in the range to give the Mercs tyre problems. Especially if there isn't *that* much rubber down after the rain.
Quote from J@tko :When I say hot I mean ~25 degrees apparently, but I would think definitely in the range to give the Mercs tyre problems. Especially if there isn't *that* much rubber down after the rain.

Sounds a lot like Malaysia '13 to me, with actually some extra rubber on track!

British GP [F1]
(136 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG