The online racing simulator
Crash mod
(17 posts, started )
Crash mod
Hello,

Recently i am going to FPS france crash server for some fun. However people there are all using this Crash mod thing so they can't be hit.

Admin or dev, ban this thing or do something or tell me how to make it so atleast its fair...This is ridiculous.
Quote from jjjeeefff :Hello,

Recently i am going to FPS france crash server for some fun. However people there are all using this Crash mod thing so they can't be hit.

Admin or dev, ban this thing or do something or tell me how to make it so atleast its fair...This is ridiculous.

Dont be ridiculous.. people use mods everywhere.. not only at FPS!
Its a fact that when an admin is online over there, they kick/ban them immediately..
Though it would be way easier, if crash mods get detected by client and get auto ban..
Hope developers really make a better anti-cheat system...
I hate it when people cheat with crashing. It's my favourite kind of racing, next to cruising.
Quote from Bose321 :I hate it when people chat with crashing. It's my favourite kind of racing, next to cruising.

You misunderstood.

Crash mods = Anti-crash hack, you cant get crashed..

Jeff wants to say, he likes to play in crash server FPS and race, but he hates it when someone joins server with hack and ruins the fun..
Typo. I meant cheat, not chat.
Quote from Bose321 :Typo. I meant cheat, not chat.

Yea I was going to edit post and ask what do you mean.. (cuz maybe I misunderstood you)

All hands up then and hopes devs fix this gaj cheat stuff..
Is this actually even true? Isn't it just someone with huge lag?
Existance of this mod is quite known, but it isn't really smart move to link video with download link to official lfs forum (altough its 6B)
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Existance of this mod is quite known, but it isn't really smart move to link video with download link to official lfs forum (altough its 6B)

I posted it strategically, thinking devs will see it and hurry fixing this, but guess it was useless as almost every new thread on this forum these days..
Scawen fixed the way it was done in 6B, but the thing is hackers found another way to do it. So on one hand it wasnt useless. New way of doing it was totally unknown untill 6E, so probably no fix untill new patch
In my opinion this kind of threads are totaly unsuitable for lfsforum, because actually many people will find out from this thread (and others) about this mod, use google and viola... why everyone is using crash mod? If I were mod, I would instantly delete such a threads. Relatively long time between patches makes situation even worse, but what can we do Problem is there and developers are aware of that, discussing isnt really helpfull. If you notice someone is cheating online you can report him, or if you have knowledge of some possible ways to cheat inform devs, eazy as that
And once again myths and legends wrapped in obscurantism.
Nice.

If you don't know, why do you write this ?
facts :
- Scawen didn't fix this hole
- hackers didn't find any new way, it's exactly the same address as the 6B hack.

It took me 10 mins googling and downloading included, to check 6B and 6E crash hack and see they were same behaviour.

You have a right not to know, but there you just invented things, and now you spread ignorance and myths. Why ?

Quote from DANIEL-CRO :If I were mod, I would instantly delete such a threads.

Yeah lets close the eyes and keep silent, the world will look better.
Do you really believe hacks do spread with lfs forum ? lol

Quote from DANIEL-CRO :if you have knowledge of some possible ways to cheat inform devs, eazy as that

Never do that, it's a fly trap. If you have knowledge, you are the devil.

Spreading myths and legends wrapped in obscurantism looks much like an offense to me, so if you find my post aggressive, just take it as a mirror image of what i felt reading the post above. Ping ?
Quote from kingwalter :
Never do that, it's a fly trap. If you have knowledge, you are the devil.

uhm, no. you don't know how the devs work. I know someone who used a hack and accidentally used it at a public server. He send it to the devs because it was not trackable by CPW. and nope he didn't get banned.

also you only have a demo account, so if you have a fix for that, just send it. you will maybe get banned, but you can just make a new account
Quote from CodeLyoko1 : I know someone who used a hack and accidentally used it at a public server. He send it to the devs because it was not trackable by CPW. and nope he didn't get banned.

Well, I was banned :P
Quote from kingwalter :and once again myths and legends wrapped in obscurantism.
Nice.

If you don't know, why do you write this ?
Facts :
- scawen didn't fix this hole
- hackers didn't find any new way, it's exactly the same address as the 6b hack.

It took me 10 mins googling and downloading included, to check 6b and 6e crash hack and see they were same behaviour.

You have a right not to know, but there you just invented things, and now you spread ignorance and myths. Why ?

Yeah lets close the eyes and keep silent, the world will look better.
Do you really believe hacks do spread with lfs forum ? Lol

never do that, it's a fly trap. If you have knowledge, you are the devil.

Spreading myths and legends wrapped in obscurantism looks much like an offense to me, so if you find my post aggressive, just take it as a mirror image of what i felt reading the post above. Ping ?

k
Crash Hack??? I remember in the old days when everyone was whining about the lack of damage. Then everyone was happy when dmage was coded. Now there's a mod that gets rid of that???? Wouldn't it be nice if people would make up their minds?

Crash mod
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG