The online racing simulator
Dynamix Racing
(193 posts, started )
Well...thats bad that you cant search lfs teams by name, only by first letter. Or maybe im wrong?
You can't really do anything to handle people like Kryptonite. The best way is ignoring them until they shut the hell up and leave themselves, until then you can just listen the drama queen whining about nonsense, without proper facts.
Who were making chaos without me? dayum
@Kryptonite:

How do you think people would have known of your team? I mean how do you suggest people to check? You just did 14 posts (as of today, before all this discussion you just had 2 posts) and you said you and your team were inactive. 14 (or even 2) posts are not many in these forums, so your signature (which you didn't even enable for one of your two posts before your return) is not spread and therefore not known. What else should they have done other than looking at LFSWorld and searching in the LFSForums? Google delivers way too many wrong hits (auto correcting dynamix into dynamic) and if they find your url, they get redirected to a photobucket picture saying "under construction". It could have been anything: A team in other sims or in racing games, a reallife motor racing team or teams that do horse racing (like the real life version of New Dimension Racing), bike teams, even some running (like marathon, triathlon a.s.o.) call themselves racing teams.

You said this was disrespectful. Do you respect things you do not know they exist?
Did a forum search and best I could find was Virtual Dynamix, a hosting company
Go home Kryptonite, you're drunk!

Any kind of proof that your team existed before you came into this thread would be nice first of all. If your team wasn't registered then legally it didn't exist anyway, that is just the way the world works if you haven't noticed yet...and you, who have no idea about how things work in life, are talking about immaturity...oh the irony.
It's quite obvious it's somebody's second account and they are trolling you guys..
Quote from BlueFlame :It's quite obvious it's somebody's second account and they are trolling you guys..

Actually I don't think so. I've been racing with this guy in some swedish amateur league. 2y ago or so.
Quote from krkriv :Actually I don't think so. I've been racing with this guy in some swedish amateur league. 2y ago or so.

Are you even serious.
dhrama baby , dhrama
Pauli Peltokangas joins Dynamix Racing

Right at the end of June, we're happy to announce that Pauli "Botswanan Salama" Peltokangas has joined us. Pauli comes from BBR-Team, where he spent long time mainly playing 5laps.com, but we're happy to see that he will slowly move into international racing. "Botsi" is known as a keen OW racer, but he has shown some great skills in UF1. In future hopefully Botsi will try to develop as a GTR driver and in other cars too.

Welcome to the team, Botsi!
-
(Smashmolth) DELETED by Smashmolth
hyvä mnk botsi ja onnee dynks
I remember battling with Botsi in 5laps.com...hopefully doing so in the international races of LFS as well! Top bloke
onee botsi ja dynx
Talk about things:
I don't like many of dynX members.
Ramla and many other member are good guys,but iginla, paddi4..i hate that guys

Grats and good luck
Hi and welcome to the squad!
Quote from suzuki94 :Talk about things:
Ramla and many other member are good guys,but iginla, paddi4..i hate that guys

Grats and good luck

lol matti pls
Onnee pave ja dynks

Very fast guy already and still learning more from every race. And of course just what dynx needs!
Quote from suzuki94 :Talk about things:
Ramla and many other member are good guys,but iginla..i hate that orange
Grats and good luck

gratz
Gratz botsi
Again Welcome to the team botsi

matti :-(((((( :couple:
Good luck Pave and happy birthday!!
Happy birthday Botsi! Think this was a planned move to go into dynX just before your birthday?
onne dynat c ya on track
Happy bd, fella!

Dynamix Racing
(193 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG