The online racing simulator
2013 Kyoto 500: Schedule

2013 Kyoto 500 - Schedule

The 2013 Kyoto 500 will be on the following timetable:

Official Practice Sessions

Starting sometime Tuesday, 11 June and ending on 21 June 2013. Each practice session will have its timetable and format in its own thread.

Qualifying Weekend

Pole Day - Saturday 22 June 2013

17:00 UTC - 23:00 UTC Pole Day Qualifying
Up to three attempts at two warmup laps, four timed laps, and one inlap. Average time of the four timed laps is your qualifying time. Full details posted closer to the session date.
Pole position is the only locked in position after this day.

Bump Day - Sunday 23 June 2013

17:00 UTC - 23:00 UTC Bump Day Qualifying
Up to three attempts at two warmup laps, four timed laps, and one inlap. Average time of the four timed laps is your qualifying time. Full details posted closer to the session date.
Positions 2-30 are set on this day.

Race Day - Saturday 29 June 2013

All drivers for the race must be in server at 17:20 UTC, Saturday 29 June 2013.

Green flag at 17:45 UTC.
Average time of the 4 inlaps? Are we now racing to pitlane?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Average time of the 4 inlaps? Are we now racing to pitlane?

It wouldn't be Deko without those
Well, for the 3rd straight year.. I won't be able to make it to race day. I work until 3:30 and the green is at 1:45
Quote from Cornys :Well, for the 3rd straight year.. I won't be able to make it to race day. I work until 3:30 and the green is at 1:45

not like you would make top 30 anyway
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :but would've failed.

What are you on about? You shouldn't just judge others by their past results. Recall your first LFSCART and LFSCART Light races of this year and think before you post next time.
Failing is relative to what you expect to achieve, no need to knock people just because they are/aren't as good as you
That means I won my last LFSCART race. My only goal was not to spin, and I didn't spin
And I expected myself to finish ahead of our "original" Bender,I failed royally...
I was VERY slow at Westhill (and I didn't know why). I felt like I was going as fast as I could without killing my tyres.. yet I was just way off pace. No idea.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG