The online racing simulator
LFSCART Series 2013: Round 3 Broadcast LIVE 1 June 18:35 UTC

After two rounds with interesting strategies and battles at the head of the field, and two different winners in two races, the series heads to the fast and flowing Westhill International circuit. This course is full of fast corners, and relatively little run-off to correct a mistake in. Massive gravel traps await at the trickiest corners. Turns 1 and 2 here are scene to perhaps the most chaotic 20 seconds of an LFS broadcast ever, when two teammates having an epic battle for the lead took each other out in their close racing.

Westhill requires focus, precision, and patience to overtake at the right time. There is a compulsory pitstop required, which must be taken any time after the start. The fast cornering speeds could lead to some tyre issues if the race goes safety car free. There will be 49 laps to settle Round 3 of the LFSCART Series 2013!

Join Jonathan Palmer and Dominik Engel for lights-to-flag coverage on NDR's YouTube!

Server on LFS Remote
LFSCART Forum
NDR Tracker (Will show LFSCART race data during the race)
Round 3. It's round 3 Deko.

Sincerely,
Your corrector of copypasta failures.
Corrector is your countryman the Flaminator,you're just point-outer!
We are live!
#5 - MrSam
You are an moderator, and why you put your topic here, can't be in event part ?
Broadcasts have always been posted in the General LFS Discussion area. It is general LFS discussion after all.
It's in todays events, who cares if he makes a thread here - you can ignore it if you want, and getting a couple of extra viewers isn't a crime really.

Bye Bye Arttu
#8 - MrSam
it's just a question, no need to be arrogant
Enjoyed watching the live stream! Some of the spins were fairly funny
Were some of my late race failures live too?
I watched most of the stream. Strangely I got a decent amount of coverage by doing pedestrian laps. Which was cool I didn't see your spins though.

I got to see the interesting end-of-race flat tyre incident which during the race seemed like "Oh, someone just spun into the chicane".. I didn't realize that it was so dramatic with the tyre puncture, and then spinning in the chicane, and the esses afterwards (nearly taking out Martin "Flame_CZE" Kapal).

The only thing I objected to was my spin in the chicane. It made it sound like I spun by myself, which wasn't the case whatsoever. I got pushed around. Surprisingly I didn't actually spin at all in the race and even did a PB (which beat my pre-race PB by a full second).

It was an interesting race to watch and participate in. Even though I was REALLY slow.
First - good,nobody saw anything,nothing happened...
Second - it's Kapal,not Kopal...
Third - welcome to LFSCART,hope that you stay!
I'm gonna try my best to make the remainder of the races. I won't do the Kyoto 500 (Doesn't interest me whatsoever ). Been taking a preview of the next race and the layout.. the 2 hairpins are ****ing mental.
Der full broadcast on NDR's YouTube

In relation to
Quote from MrSam :You are an moderator, and why you put your topic here, can't be in event part ?

We promote the broadcats in the specific league section in the race discussion OP, but also in the general forum as the broadcasts are not just for league participants, they are for LFS and simracing as a whole. I've posted them here even before I was a moderator, so being a moderator has nothing to do with it.
Quote from dekojester :We promote the broadcats in the specific league section in the race discussion OP, but also in the general forum as the broadcasts are not just for league participants, they are for LFS and simracing as a whole. I've posted them here even before I was a moderator, so being a moderator has nothing to do with it.

Ok I understand better.
Saw some first minutes of race and that one full speed of track was the beast!
I just watched that stream and it made me realise how much i miss racing in lfs.

Only league i really participated in was stcc but i might look at doing one at some point.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG