The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Gotta try and not roll this one!

Nice chav box you got there.
Oh god please leave those poor Golfs alone... what have they done to you?
Shut up you left wing idiots, No one cares about your negative opinion, It's no good.

I like your car migz, because it's different, and it beats the shit out of any 'classy' 'bimmer' fanf******t ride any day.
Oh well, I remember how your bling Trololla looked like, so I'm not even surprised.
At least I can look wider than that, and still say MY Scirocco is a cool car as well move about with your BMW tractor.
Quote from Dennis93 :At least I can look wider than that, and still say MY Scirocco is a cool car as well move about with your BMW tractor.

BMW tractor? Have you ever seen the crap golfs that are on the roads? I am overtaking them by the pack. Old ladies drive Golfs and teenagers that can't even drive.

Oh,you crashed that junk there and it got stuck?
Quote from Eclipsed :Oh,you crashed that junk there and it got stuck?

As you can see it's not a BMW and because of that it is unable to get stuck on flat terrain. Sorry.
I think the other grass patches (I see handrails and a little hill) would be better picture places :-)
Quote from Dennis93 :At least I can look wider than that, and still say MY Scirocco is a cool car as well move about with your BMW tractor.

Hahah maybe it's not me being narrow minded. You are the only one who keeps on saying I say BMW is the best on the world. Doesn't matter I've never ever said that... Now move away with YOUR shoppingwagen.
Quote from mamoru :I think the other grass patches (I see handrails and a little hill) would be better picture places :-)

It's just my usual parking spot.
Quote from Dennis93 :I like your car migz, because it's different, and it beats the shit out of any 'classy' 'bimmer' fanf******t ride any day.

Hahaha. Great sarcasm.

And no, it's not different.
finally got time to respray the wheels

Quote from KiRmelius :It's just my usual parking spot.

You should name it Kermit, if ya haven't already.
Quote from Tinytacohead :You should name it Kermit, if ya haven't already.

Well, it's already being called Max, puzzle, watermelon, that lovely green car (mostly by females) and numerous other nicknames. I guess one more won't do much of a harm.

It has a red fake leather interior which smells like distant past and an old Blaupunkt radio, which can play local classic music station trough one speaker barely louder than the engine. Sweet!
haha, nice!
Quote from KiRmelius :Well, it's already being called Max, puzzle, watermelon, that lovely green car (mostly by females) and numerous other nicknames. I guess one more won't do much of a harm.

It has a red fake leather interior which smells like distant past and an old Blaupunkt radio, which can play local classic music station trough one speaker barely louder than the engine. Sweet!

hahaha.. COTY for sure!
Quote from KiRmelius :As you can see it's not a BMW and because of that it is unable to get stuck on flat terrain. Sorry.

Riiiight, but I just have to mention that this car should have engine which is copied from BMW, so it is not that far away from BMW.

source
Quote from TypeRacing :Riiiight, but I just have to mention that this car should have engine which is copied from BMW, so it is not that far away from BMW.

source

I'm aware of that. But it doesn't struggle to go over various pebbles and bubblegum laying on the road, unlike some BMW's.
Sense. You make none.
I really need to get new wheels.

Oh well, it still looks heaps better than the steelies, but damn, looks so comical with those off-road tires and such small wheels.

next up -> removing the headlight washers, moar low, fixing the front bumper, wax on, wax off

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG