The online racing simulator
......... ur wife is talking to u : " get away from ur stupid steering wheel ! "

Quote from V8 Star :......... ur wife is talking to u : " get away from ur stupid steering wheel ! "

Or Fram's wife is yelling: "This STUPID GAME".
You open up a server with combos from 5 years ago because the new servers are too confusing
When you're trying to hit the apex in every corner, even left ones.
Quote from JSHuiting :When you're trying to hit the apex in every corner, even left ones.

I remember trying to do that during my first driving lessons, I tried not to hit every apex there was
Quote from jasonmatthews :You open up a server with combos from 5 years ago because the new servers are too confusing

That sounds pretty much opposite
Quote from Flame CZE :I remember trying to do that during my first driving lessons, I tried not to hit every apex there was

I started not too long ago, and I got told to stop cutting corners
...you think that you need to connect a LFS insim program to some other racing game...
Quote from TehKill3r :I started not too long ago, and I got told to stop cutting corners

Glad i'm not the only one then, it's a habbit that seriously needs dealing with!
... parking car on some awkard place, and trying to find F button (force mode), because I wanned to see exact position of my front right wheel I was sooooo confused

Quote from Eclipsed :...you think that you need to connect a LFS insim program to some other racing game...

maybe using scripts, that do that for you?
... you stop playing for some time and realize that you finally have some spare time on your hands.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :maybe using scripts, that do that for you?

No,Rony,I'm pretty doubtful about chance to connect Aonio to GT4 while running PS2 emulator...
i always push throttle to the limit on 1st gear when i drive through school zone at 41kmph, when speed limit is 40, cause no trouble
...you say "fake" to every Scirocco you see.
Quote from kimd41 :...you say "fake" to every Scirocco you see.

or "i could be driving that"
.. You bind the chat key to T because Enter just doesnt feel right.
You know you play LFS too much when you see you're on first place in LFSW at something...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG