The online racing simulator
#76 - nfav
when you've been banned 999 days rom MRc by tiffany
When you keep waiting for a patch thats not coming out
Quote from nfav :when you've been banned 999 days rom MRc by tiffany

and you live to see that ban expire naturally

I looked at the reason why you have been banned, and I think you should respect people.
Because your behavior is unacceptable, the banning you received is quite legitimate.
Here's the replay :

http://www.mhservers.co.uk/download/Nfav.mpr
I like more posts from 2006, than nowadays Seriously guys you suck and stop polluting such a good thread :banana:
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :I like more posts from 2006, than nowadays Seriously guys you suck and stop polluting such a good thread :banana:

Welcome to the club, you suck too :bannana_g
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :I like more posts from 2006, than nowadays Seriously guys you suck and stop polluting such a good thread :banana:

I can go back to my posting style from 2006. It will mean me incurring many more infractions by calling everyone retarded rather than being genuinely helpful at points.

Just let me know. I'll be sure to send Vic a bottle of wine to aid his banhammer.
When you crash your car and try to find reset button.
...when you press "9" button on radio instead of all indicators button in your real car
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I can go back to my posting style from 2006. It will mean me incurring many more infractions by calling everyone retarded rather than being genuinely helpful at points.

Just let me know. I'll be sure to send Vic a bottle of wine to aid his banhammer.

I'm sorry Dust, but you forgot "" at the end of your post. Unacceptable!

When you always try to find the apex of the turn in the city and looking for F9 button to see the tire temp after burnout, using as best as possible the draft when passing a car and when pass it dont stay in front of it so he cant catch ur draft ...
Quote from BlackEye :I'm sorry Dust, but you forgot "" at the end of your post. Unacceptable!

...when u see old thread get bump'd

lol, remember the following from the 5th may also

Quote from nfav :i wanted to thanks the devs for such an awesome sim which is sooooo long to master. thanks so much, whatever happens from now on ! thanks again !

PS : bye bishtop, never going on mrc ever !

nfav you show less intelligence than the ai from within lfs if you honestly expected to get away with giving a team member or any user who was on our servers verbal abuse once again

* i would like to say sorry to ai and the creators,i/we all know that they have a bit more intelligence than nfav has ever shown to date

*sorry for my offtopic
Î SERVED.

*sry for off
...when you think you can pass driving tests in one attempt without actually attending theory and road law classes.
...I know I play too much LFS when....I sit at a desk and put both of my arms out and position my legs as if I was going to use a steering wheel.
...you are trying to press 3 to put driving lights on.
...you are trying to press F9 to check the tire temperatures during a drive.
Quote from daniel-cro :...watching youtube racing video, and press v to change view. I needed like 20 s to realize its youtube and there is no v

+1
-
(nfav) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic
-
(Chriship) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic
-
(nfav) DELETED by Flame CZE : off-topic
-
(nfav) DELETED by Flame CZE : discuss this with MRc admins, not here
#97 - nfav
flamecze I agree but please then remove these to make the removing complete : #76 #78 #79 #89

i played lfs enough when i ask mods to remove specifics posts.

KEEP SENSE OF HUMOR PLEASE.
No way. If a mod deletes my post. There will be hell to pay!
#99 - nfav
Quote from dawesdust_12 :No way. If a mod deletes my post. There will be hell to pay!

=)

10 000 posts + = 10 000 millions km +, you are untouchable some how...
I'm in no way near untouchable. I was banned for nearly 2 years from the forums and IRC.

2 years of growing up and not calling everyone names.. and genuinely trying to help people when they want to be helped goes a long way.

You know you play LFS too much when.........
(117 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG