The online racing simulator
...when your post count is more than 1.7 posts per day
Quote from bobvanvliet :...when in stead of just passing slow walking people in a shopping street, you draft them

I do that until I almost tred on their feet, then I snap around XD I also try and take the apex on corners when I'm walking
Quote from B2B@300 :When you hold your racing line on the road and wonder why people look at you funny when you go out wide on entry then hit the appex finaly going out wide on the exit again (mounting the curbs ) an a multilane road or roundabout

When you look for the custom view option in the car owners manual so you can drive from a central position

Nobody does that on roundabouts, and they are soo slow! I always think "take the racing line noob!"

When you start to think 'what speed/gear can i take this corner' rather than 'ooh, im over the speed limit'
-when while your introducing yourself to someone, you go like "hi, am smack" by mistake, instead of sayin your real name
When your significant other is offering you gratuitous sexual favors, and you say "I want to see if there is a good race going first..."
Quote from smack :-when while your introducing yourself to someone, you go like "hi, am smack" by mistake, instead of sayin your real name

ROFL over that one. I can see YOU doing that .

Quote :When your significant other is offering you gratuitous sexual favors, and you say "I want to see if there is a good race going first..."

Well, this isn't just LFS. This would be watching real racing on tv or the hockey game especially. I've yelled at her once before, "Leave me alone, I'm watching the hockey game!!!!!"
You know can watch football, hockey etc or play LFS whilst 'receiving'. Just have to concentrate (and make sure she doesn't get in the way of the pedals, or get kneed in the face).
Lol, and then you shout "oh yes, woohoo, I've finished!" and feel a sense of relation. (S)he looks up smiling and you say "I did it, I won the race" with a beaming face.

Wait for the teeth.
Quote from mrodgers :.
I've yelled at her once before, "Leave me alone, I'm watching the hockey game!!!!!"

illepall
Quote from tristancliffe :You know can watch football, hockey etc or play LFS whilst 'receiving'. Just have to concentrate (and make sure she doesn't get in the way of the pedals, or get kneed in the face).

Unless you don't like it =p I think that it's so degrading to get a women to do that, mostly because I wouldn't want dicksnot anywhere near my mouth.

Call me weird, but I'd rather not bother with it. If however she went and got me a sandwhich and a cup of black...
try to get back on topic:

...when you don't want to play it anymore
... when you drive your caddy in optimal lines through the supermarket. (Happens actually to me, but I did that already before LFS came out) illepall
When you bring your laptop to work, like your work friend , and play 4 hours with mouse and keys in multiplayer XD (real i do it XDD)

When you start to build your cockpit , mmm buy a playseat ...

When you has got more than 2 wheels . XD

When you think to build your our pedals/shifter.

When is impossible when drive your every days car, go slowly.

When try to do things in real life like lfs to validate Scawen Phisics engine illepall, and yeees !! and you smile.

When you have your 1st gear engaged and your left foot waiting green light, while with right foot you warm your engine ,from the first time you arrive at the traffic light line.

When Mondays (Lfs - Spain League race day (every week) ) , any friend calls you because is your race day and they know that you can go out because you need to warm up and find pit stop strategic for the race.
When you get bored sitting in traffic on the way home, so you just do a long burn out to see if you can blow your tires...

WOOPS
When you get bored with the game.
Quote from spankmeyer :When you get bored with the game.

+1
...watching youtube racing video, and press V to change view. I needed like 20 s to realize its youtube and there is no V
When you stand outside Scawen's house watching him eat dinner with his family through the window.
Quote from CheerioDM :When you stand outside Scawen's house watching him eat dinner with his family through the window.

creepy :scared:
When I started with LFS and played it a lot, I found myself looking for the green raceline when I got in my car at the end of a working day and drove of the parking at the office

Defenitely obsessed at that time.

EDIT Wait, this thread is kinda old lol
When you get blamed for DDOS'ing every server you go into...
not to be taken seriously, at all this:
when you catch yourself watching a GT5-youtube lap in total and utter awe thinking up sth. inside your head, silently, along lines of how this other guy's set-up seems so unbelievably stable to you when charging through the bends of the Nordschleife...

...until you come to your senses and realize: heck: LFS doesn't feature the "ring", Assetto-Corsa Demo is still not available and you basically wasted the last bit precious nighttime watching some kiddo playing petty racing game about 100.000 toy-"cars" -almost all of which sorely lacking even the most-basic cockpit-view, let alone any sense of nature-inspired believable 'physics' --->

you then go to bed dreaming the good dream about something which micht one day happen to be called "S3"

Greets & Good night

yaaAAAAWN!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG