The online racing simulator
LFSCART Light Series 2013 Round 2: Race Discussion
Round 2, English Grand Prix.

Date: 17 May 2013
Time: Qualifying 19:05 UTC (20 Minutes) Race 19:40 UTC
Race Distance: 58 laps+1 formation lap (90 minute maximum time limit)
Car: Formula XR (FOX)
Course: Blackwood Grand Prix (BL1)
Weather: Cloudy Sunset
Wind: None
Attached images
BL1.png
Won't be here, racing irl.
Quote from dekojester :Race Distance: 58 laps+1 formation lap (2 hour maximum time limit)

Quote from dekojester :Each road course race distance is the minimum number of laps to exceed 190 kilometres. Each race will be either its scheduled laps or 90 minutes, whichever ends sooner.

There is something that doesn't match here...
Quote from Dennis93 :Won't be here, racing irl.

Good for you! ...and us... Hue hue hue...
Quote from Eclipsed :There is something that doesn't match here...

Copypasta fail (I was using the LFSCART race discussion post as a starting point for this one :P )
My great unluck again.. When I go good race, I end in wall due to windows update...
well was up to 9th or 10th but cagas got hit into me and i got sideways and ruined my tires
Quote from Denny12 :My great unluck again.. When I go good race, I end in wall due to windows update...

well you have a new record. you hit like 5 cars in the first 2 laps!
Arttu,why did you had to do that? You overtook,I didn't block or something,but yet you have to cut right in front of my car's nose before turn 1... I was actually lucky not to spin on grass in that situation,could cost me more than a bit nerves.

Anyway - wasn't that bad for me,even managed to beat 1:09 mark with my fastest lap. 7th at the end - decent result for me. In final 5 laps I went for safety and saved tyres as I wasn't 100% sure that they will last. But no-pit strategy was good,winner can aprove it.
PS. Jack,you failed - didn't rolled!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG