The online racing simulator
cheaters / hackers
(103 posts, started )
But what about WKD?
Quote from Flame CZE :That way you can earn laps without any effort.

Oh yeah. PLV is the most distance etc stats leader. I must try it also
Don't.feed.the.troll. Can't be that difficult?
facts
Quote from Litro :Oh yeah. PLV is the most distance etc stats leader. I must try it also

You certainly don't know PVL, because believe me that's one of the best people you can meet in this game, always helpful and fair.
This replay doesn't show anything at all. You can't judge a person who has over 1,3 mln km done in lfs by showing 3 min replay.

Look at his other stats (18402 races won). How do you think has he won so many races?
Quote from bishtop :what happened to wkd once there was proof

ya we had proof of s2 user hosting crack server and telling demo users how to crack it yet the mod closed the thread oh well they only step in when its important to them and effects them. as for r1hard that is a shame i raced with him many of times
Quote from Bies PL :You certainly don't know PVL, because believe me that's one of the best people you can meet in this game, always helpful and fair.
This replay doesn't show anything at all. You can't judge a person who has over 1,3 mln km done in lfs by showing 3 min replay.

Look at his other stats (18402 races won). How do you think has he won so many races?

no offence but it shows how hes done that distance. also shows that their is a high chance he knows anakin skywalker, there is way of contacting the devs and its best through the contact us part on lfs.net, they probably wont comment due to the onslaught of post that go way off topic afterwards like usually happens.
Quote from Bies PL :

By doing the same as whats being exposed on that video?

Putting a rock on the gas pedal with FO8 on Oval doing 1 lap races.

Not really an achievement but there are people who want to become 'famous' this way (because they fail in doing it the usual method). Can't care less to be honest, everybody already knew it happened like that.
post from 9th July 2012

Quote from NeiMaD :Your point is?

He found a more efficient way to cheat the stats than you?
Or why do you spend each night alone on a private oval server with fo8, with best laptime around 56 seconds even after 300 laps? Seems like you just let the car drive along the wall and put a brick on the throttle and leave the PC?

Seriously PVL, get a life.

Youre obsessed with something nobody gives a shit about: statistics.

How about you do some proper racing instead?

This happen for last erhm.. 3 years or more.
Not surprising with the numbers he has.

It's just sad, tbh.
Mhaw... There are bigger problems to solve then P V L's computer doing 1 lap races night&day.. Isn't it?

Stats get a reset when new physics are there anyway.

Then Victor can at least implement something that races with 1 car started and finished doesn't really count as a race. Because it isn't.
Quote from cargame.nl :Stats get a reset when new physics are there anyway.

Not online distance driven,laps,fuel usage,wins and others as far as I know... Just laptimes.

But yes - one racer races shouldn't be counted. And other thing - no PBs stored from modified hosts.
If you are alone on the track it does not count upwards ln your win statestic. Sure, you grt some laps done and a finish, but no 1, 2 or 3, so not really a problem
i agree that only distance and laps should be count when driving alone, not races and quals. i also agree that on tweak servers pb laps should not be record, cause anyone can host lfs tweak server and then get pb on all tracks/cars better than WR and get major increase of experience index by this way.
Quote from cargame.nl :

Then Victor can at least implement something that races with 1 car started and finished doesn't really count as a race. Because it isn't.

Not really hard to get your 2nd account running on the same server as your first one. Is it ?
-
(GAVD999) DELETED by GAVD999
Quote from WyngPax :
i agree that only distance and laps should be count when driving alone, not races and quals...

Unfortunately there are programs such as Hex/Decimal engines which can alter the computer's clock frequency. In that aspect, it's possible to speed up everything including LFS so laps only take 5-10 seconds to complete instead of the normal time.

I'm pretty sure it's stuff like that which is a big reason why a lot of stats aren't counted simply because it's too easy to manipulate.
-
(Litro) DELETED by Flame CZE : not a hacker attack
238 000 km in 2 hours. I think that all-time and months stats should be turned off, cause there is no point for it, since it is not relevant information at all. Screenshot in next link:

http://uploading.com/d8e18676/lfs-cheater-png
maybe he is just using tweak
Quote from Bmxtwins :maybe he is just using tweak

not possible for him to use tweak. and only have 2 liter of fuel burnt.. i tried that on one of our private host to see if it was possible... this is what i got
Today's stats:
Travelled distance: 107 Km
Fuel burnt: 656 Ltr

clearly he not using tweak.
Quote :Online statistics for: ldldiablo
Today's stats:
Travelled distance: 54777 Ml
Fuel burnt: 2 Ltr

Saw him once on BL1's streight.. He was using a speedhack and was driving on reverse with 200+ km/h.. Maybe thats the issue/bug...
Quote from r3zp3k7 :Saw him once on BL1's streight.. He was using a speedhack and was driving on reverse with 200+ km/h.. Maybe thats the issue/bug...

if i'm not mistaken speed hack still counts fuel consumption

cheaters / hackers
(103 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG