The online racing simulator
cheaters / hackers
(103 posts, started )
Anakin Skywalker
Today I saw Anakin Skywalker ( ) on {BPH} Cruise Server using a speedhack (speeds over 240 mph) and ghosthack (pass through the barriers at the chicane just after T1). MPR attached below. Timestamp in the MPR by displaying usernames (ctrl+shift) and looking at the top left corner. Also, like earlier, username is blank.
And I thought we were secure enough from hackers with 0.6E... Come on, 0.6F!
Attached files
BL1_5R_6.mpr - 392.5 KB - 133 views
Quote from rosewood2 :Today I saw Anakin Skywalker ( ) on {BPH} Cruise Server using a speedhack (speeds over 240 mph) and ghosthack (pass through the barriers at the chicane just after T1). MPR attached below. Timestamp in the MPR by displaying usernames (ctrl+shift) and looking at the top left corner. Also, like earlier, username is blank.

Would be interesting to see the server logs from the time he joined. Is the server running on the newest DCon host version? There is more logging going on in the latest host version.
I dont have the logs because im not the hoster, but if someone would care to post (or send me) the logs, i would really appreciate that. Or if i could track the server logs. Though that might be illegal.

cheaters / hackers
(103 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG