The online racing simulator
Oval racers
(9 posts, started )
Oval racers
Where is all the oval racers??? When and where do you guys race, i haven't lfs'ed in some time but i am back now

interested in some fxr @ the ring and fbm @ blackwood
Every now and then there are some people at (FM) OvaL JuNkieS 1.

Or, if you look for an oval league, I think you can still sign up for the Realistic NASCAR Cup Series, or do the Open Series.
try iracing if you like oval racing.......

sure it's expensive, but it's worth every penny.
iracing is really expenisve, i did it for abit. It was fun but too much.
iracing is far less I pay for my cell phone bill a month, way less than gas for my car, or insurance to drive it...or basically it's cheaper than allot of things in life, well besides other racing games.
Quote from theblackrabbi :iracing is far less I pay for my cell phone bill a month, way less than gas for my car, or insurance to drive it...or basically it's cheaper than allot of things in life, well besides other racing games.

and thats where you need to compare too, other sims
Quote from theblackrabbi :iracing is far less I pay for my cell phone bill a month, way less than gas for my car, or insurance to drive it...or basically it's cheaper than allot of things in life, well besides other racing games.

Honestly, I do not believe that what you say

you must live an expensive lifestyle
If you're looking for another league to join the Speedway Summer Series, an all oval series, is coming up in June, I'm sure we'd all love to have you join.

You can occasionally find me on the FM Oval Junkies server if you ever want to race.

Oval racers
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG