The online racing simulator
LFS Cruise LINUX
(15 posts, started )
LFS Cruise LINUX
Hello, maybe you know where to get the LFS cruise mod on Linux?
Buy a license, how hard is that for you?
? Dave I don't see how that's relevant or useful to the conversation.

Qrezas: For a cruise server to work in Linux, you'd need to ensure that it worked with Mono. (A cross platform .Net runtime).
It's relevant and useful.

Any idea what [removed link] is?
Quote from cargame.nl :It's relevant and useful.

Any idea what [removed link] is?

Yes, it seems. But I have bought LFS hosts and I want to ask you whether you know LFS Cruise mode on Linux language?
Quote from cargame.nl :It's relevant and useful.

Any idea what OMITTED is?

Ok, well that's the context that I (nor any outside onlooker) would know. From the outside and uninformed, it looks like a user asked a fairly simple question and receives a hostile answer in response. That doesn't reflect very well on us a community. Newcomers will potentially see that exchange and conclude that we are hostile to users unknowledgable or inexperienced with LFS.

If there was a issue like this, taking it to PM's rather than replying with a hostile response is more appropriate.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Ok, well that's the context that I (nor any outside onlooker) would know. From the outside and uninformed, it looks like a user asked a fairly simple question and receives a hostile answer in response. That doesn't reflect very well on us a community. Newcomers will potentially see that exchange and conclude that we are hostile to users unknowledgable or inexperienced with LFS.

If there was a issue like this, taking it to PM's rather than replying with a hostile response is more appropriate.

A person who only registers in LFS and our community just for ask how to make that type of servers, dont even deserve a hostile answer in my opinion.

No sense to keep this open
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Ok, well that's the context that I (nor any outside onlooker) would know. From the outside and uninformed, it looks like a user asked a fairly simple question and receives a hostile answer in response. That doesn't reflect very well on us a community. Newcomers will potentially see that exchange and conclude that we are hostile to users unknowledgable or inexperienced with LFS.

you are right on the money. what does it hurt for him to ask a simple question? Thought the "community" of lfs was suppose to help each other not shoot each other down when they have a question. He may not be a s2 user but he should be treated fairly as well. if he thinks the s2 users are coming off as dickheads from post like that i wouldn't blame him for not wasting his money on a licence
I do not need to host, I'm just asking where to get the mod LFS Cruise on Linux?
Sorry, I only have the mod LFS Cruise on Mac OSX.
Quote from Qrezas :Hello, maybe you know where to get the LFS cruise mod on Linux?

There is no Linux specific cruise mod. LFS_External based mods might run through Mono though, WINE is another possibility if you won't have any luck with Mono.
What.He.Means.Is.A."Modified".Slash."Cracked".LFS.Client.Executable.Which.Works.With.The.Servers.Slash.URL.I.May.Not.Mention
Quote from cargame.nl :What.He.Means.Is.A."Modified".Slash."Cracked".LFS.Client.Executable.Which.Works.With.The.Servers.Slash.URL.I.May.Not.Mention

Go home, you are drunk
LFS runs(both playing and hosting) fine on Linux, using wine/mono. you might have to play around with the available insim to get them to run properly on Linux, but it is indeed possible. I have done so: [SC] Cruise Server

Edit: Just remembered you're a demo and arn't able to go on that server... Go to my demo server: [SC] Cruise Demo 1

LFS Cruise LINUX
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG