The online racing simulator
cargame.nl off?
(2 posts, closed, started )
cargame.nl off?
does anyone know when cargame.nl will be back online?
cant find the servers now for like a week .
Cargame is offline due to continued attacks on his host.
For more information see http://www.cargame.nl/forum/ta ... ervers-offline-t6194.html

I've removed the contents of this thread, because there was hardly anything constructive.
Also, LFS cannot help you protect your host. A bandwith flood is something that can happen to anyone and is software agnostic. The proper way to handle this I think is to contact your ISP who may be willing and able to help you more. After all attacks may have a negative impact on their network as well so there is incentive for them to help you.

As for evidence gathering regarding attacks, you should log as much (network) information as possible, if you are capable of doing so. That way you can gain more information about the attack, like the kind of attack (there are many different types, from not-so-intelligent attacks that send the attacker's IP address, to more advanced ones that hide their originating IP). But knowing more is always better and logs that contain such information are more useful than anything that was posted in this thread because they contain the facts and can be analysed.

This is an unfortunate period for us LFS'ers. Someone or some people find it funny to disrupt our services, including your hosts. And I do not know why. If we have hurt someone in any way, why not tell us? Because these attacks are not going to solve anything.
This thread is closed

cargame.nl off?
(2 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG