The online racing simulator
Dutch Universities of Applied Sciences
(8 posts, started )
Hello, guys. I've been searching for where to study, and think about studying in the Netherlands. Been offered to join Saxion Uni of applied sciences, and everything seems pretty cool, but it's really low in international rating (like all other similar Dutch "universities"). Has anyone got any experience with these? I'm afraid it's going to be just a waste of time and money.
Life as a student here in Holland is a mess, chicks are farmers and men are all stoned.
Come to the Hanze University in Groningen
Quote from Jertje :Come to the Hanze University in Groningen

Well, studying jazz seems fine, but I doubt it's going to help me later in life.

I mean Universities of applied sciences seem fun to study, but is the diploma going to be suitable for something else than wiping ones behind?
There is "Universiteit van Amsterdam" and "Vrije Universiteit" in Amsterdam, both are named well. Check iy out on the web
Quote from KiRmelius :Well, studying jazz seems fine, but I doubt it's going to help me later in life.

I mean Universities of applied sciences seem fun to study, but is the diploma going to be suitable for something else than wiping ones behind?

Don't know about the diploma you're after, but the one I get when I'm done can be used all over the world. (BICT diploma).

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG