The online racing simulator
Official LFS Beer Thread
(212 posts, started )
Home. Home again.

Pretty much the only beer I've drunk now (given the choice) for about three years. Holy crap this stuff is nice.
You guys are doing it wrong. I present you nectar of the gods:

Quote from doyal :You guys are doing it wrong. I present you nectar of the gods:

this is a thread dedicated to BEER, get away with your filthy cider you little girl.

Beer? Pff Real men drink spirits xD
Unless it's a good Irish stout
Quote from bmwe30m3 :hyntty, eww, just eww, all finnish beer tastes like piss, and they still go to Estonia to buy it...

Bought myself some of this:

liquors =/= beer

Instant winner.
Favourite style differ depending on occasion: IPA, DIPA, Barley wine or Imperial Stout.

Beers I am particularily fond of are:
* Goose Island - Bourbon County Stout (easily 5/5 points)
* Anderson Valley - Hop Ottin (IPA with DIPA characteristics)
* Oscar Blues - Ten fidy (sweet soft imperial stout)
* SKA Brewing - Modus Hoperandi (IPA)
* Hantverksbryggeriet - Baronen (Barley Wine)
* Thornbridge - Jaipur IPA

Favourite brewery is my own kitchen brewey (brewing all grain biab, mostly strong >8% styles)
Quote from TexasLTU ::lovies3d: Great beer.

This one got my trust too.

Had an opportunity to try it, and like it very much. But since Vilkmergės is brewed in my hometown - it's the cheapest one in some local bars. And IMO one of the best tasting, too!
About the kitchen brewery. Sneaky Brewery (making sneaky beers that are way stronger than they taste). Brewing is done in a friends kitchen with a 36l pot on the stove. Fermenting in a fridge with an external precision thermostat.

Since the start at 2011-03-18 we have brewed 53 different beers at a total of over 1 m^3. Price per beer 12,94skr (aprox 1,4 eur) not counting labour (aprox 1000 hours). Average 7.8% alc. Only two beers have been thrown in the sink one due to infection and one due to bad recipe.
When I lived with my parents my dad and I used to do home brew stuff anything from Apple and Pear cider made from real fruit juice. Heavy beers, Light beers, Stout, Liquorice stout.. Wine.. A bash at Shots, WKD type stuff. Its fun to 'experiment' and make new flavors. Once did a vimto wine too sweet but was ok, probably around 10%. 'Turbo' Ciders been around 12%
Completely Legal in the UK for personal consumption, need a licence to sell. And also a licence to distill for things like whisky, vodka etc..
A mate of mine at uni used to brew his own... well, I suppose you'd call it 'wine'.

We made gallons of stuff brewed from tinned peaches and tinned mandarin orange slices. It seemed pretty alcoholic when it was finished but had a disturbing aftertaste of, against all reason, ham. You know those plastic packets of thin-sliced turkey ham? Like that.
This is what I like to drink.

Attached images
83ce652078600c23_org.jpg

This is what I like to drink, quality beer.

No mitte päriselt, aga ok.
lol
In a plactic bottle? :sick:
LOL nice thread
Quote from TexasLTU ::lovies3d: Great beer.

This one got my trust too.

Yummy. My fav one along with Adler Bock
This beer has a pretty cool advertisement.

Attached images
523546_290358134415037_1430975945_n[1].jpg
Beer = crap
Coke = good
Armageddon da beast
Quote from -NightFly- :christ, and you're only 16,
young people these days...

Yeah, all they want is cock up their arse and Cola :faint:
What happend to beer and vaginas?
Quote from The Very End :Yeah, all they want is cock up their arse and Cola :faint:
What happend to beer and vaginas?

Nah, not all of them are gay, they want coke inflatable women.

Official LFS Beer Thread
(212 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG