3. FXO
4. XRT
5. XFG
1. Because of the best community ever!
2. Because LFS has the best physics of any sim i played
3. Because i still hope that i will see the day when S3 comes out
4. Because it never gets boring to drive in LFS
5. Read my signature
Off topic: Luka you have awesome singnature! I totally agree!
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
Quote from PioneerLv :Because it's dope fak shitten with a length of development equaling distance to Jupiter by the travel on bicycle. Well, by the way, of course mind the tyre physics, netcode and Playstation 2 style graphics, but it doesn't really matters. There's a real treasure in LFS construction - you can run it on your grandpa's 1954 year clock, don't bother yourself with the year 2013 which is outside your window and people have Dual cores in their pockets - smartphones. It's really sad to see such a waste of audience.

C what U DID there
LFS is death scawen is death since 2009
LFS is dying, we need a new patch to keep it alive. BTW. Does anyone have any idea when the new patch will be released?

Sorry for offtopic.
Quote from HenkkaWRC :LFS is dying, we need a new patch to keep it alive. BTW. Does anyone have any idea when the new patch will be released?

Sorry for offtopic.

i dont know :/ hopely soon as im already looking to buy iracing or rf2, OR WORST of all MAYBE EVEN BOTH!?
1: Its not NFS
2: Its not NFS
3: Its not Grand Touriscrap
4: Cake is a Lie
5: Custom Skins
HOPE that we will get the VWS someday... and TVE's Rally Pack
Quote from PioneerLv :Because it's dope fak shitten with a length of development equaling distance to Jupiter by the travel on bicycle. Well, by the way, of course mind the tyre physics, netcode and Playstation 2 style graphics, but it doesn't really matters. There's a real treasure in LFS construction - you can run it on your grandpa's 1954 year clock, don't bother yourself with the year 2013 which is outside your window and people have Dual cores in their pockets - smartphones. It's really sad to see such a waste of audience.

This thread made me surprise. I haven't played LFS actively for over a year(among many other people, I'm certain), yet people are still into it.

But it's still going downhill at the same pace it was a year ago.
Quote from hp999 :This thread made me surprise. I haven't played LFS actively for over a year(among many other people, I'm certain), yet people are still into it.

But it's still going downhill at the same pace it was a year ago.

Lol, same here, LFS popped into my head for some reason & I thought I bet that patch is still not out.
You know what will happen, by the time this new tyre model comes out it will already be outdated due to there being no tyres or roads in the future & everyone either teleporting or using automated flying machines
Quote from krslim :Lol, same here, LFS popped into my head for some reason & I thought I bet that patch is still not out.
You know what will happen, by the time this new tyre model comes out it will already be outdated due to there being no tyres or roads in the future & everyone either teleporting or using automated flying machines

So then LFS should become a teleportation or automated flying machine simulator instead? :P I'd still be happy with roads and tyres in LFS
Funny how every thread sooner or later becomes basically "when will S3 come out?"
in situation when 95 percent plays only few car/track combos it is useless to claim for s3, because there are thousand of combinations to play more than few laps.... I can tell by myself... I played FBM at first, 14000 laps, xfg 8000 laps, xrg 2000 laps only in BL1, then moved to s1, I play now mostly with LX4 and XRT, around 1000 laps on different combos, so there is a lot of combos to drive and master.... Even though it would be nice to try s3.... Cheers....
@jopapuba

You are 100% right, that only a very small part of the very many interesting combos in used in the public LFS-scene!

One reason: the active communitiy has shrunk.

If You have many hundrets of players online, you will find many more sucessfull variations in the server - comobs.

That´s I actually mean the most, when I say the community WAS great.

Of course there are still many NEW players showing up, and all together, there are allways very passionate racing-drivers arround!

One reason why I am still here, playing LFS very seldom, I just finally know every car in every corner...300000kms Plus is a little bit...

greetings, Dandy
  1. [TC] CityDriving community
  2. Physics
  3. System requirements
  4. User made addons
  5. Faith
1. [TC]
2. people
3. cars
4. physics
5. doesnt need nasas super computer to play
1. Physics
2. LX4
3. LX6
4. I'm too cheap to pay much for games
5. Dust off your wheel and play anytime.
1. I just started 2 weeks ago. I love it!
2. Best physics and overall gameplay of any sim I've seen/tried.
3. Cheaper than a lot of other sims. I mean $32 and you get all of the content, that's a good deal!
4. Low, low sytem requirements, still giving amazing graphics. I run a stock Gateway slimline that's 3 years old, with integrated Intel graphics, yet I. Get 50 FPS in most situations. That's efficiency!
5. Great community with plenty of servers and events.

6. (Because 5 just isn't enough) The modability, I haven't seen many other sims that allow you to make skins, let alone completely original content.
Quote from Mr. Kninja :1. I just started 2 weeks ago. I love it!
2. Best physics and overall gameplay of any sim I've seen/tried.
3. Cheaper than a lot of other sims. I mean $32 and you get all of the content, that's a good deal!
4. Low, low sytem requirements, still giving amazing graphics. I run a stock Gateway slimline that's 3 years old, with integrated Intel graphics, yet I. Get 50 FPS in most situations. That's efficiency!
5. Great community with plenty of servers and events.

6. (Because 5 just isn't enough) The modability, I haven't seen many other sims that allow you to make skins, let alone completely original content.

I agree with skins, but completely original content? Are you sure?
Quote from Sobis :I agree with skins, but completely original content? Are you sure?

Here it goes, again...

I don't think he was talking about VOB mods. Other sims have way better support for mods.
1.Physics
2.Nothing
3.Nothing
4.Nothing
5.Nothing

5 reasons why you still play LFS
(148 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG