The online racing simulator
Oh, its private
Quote from Litro :Oh, its private

Quote from PMD9409 :https://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=78501

^Some layouts can be found there. The newer ones will be in an updated pack in the near future I assume. Got some other stuff to add to it so figured I would wait for a big update.

And sorry about the password being put on (when there is one and I'm in there, assume the password is "a"). I only had it on for layout editing, I completely forgot it was one when you said "brb". Fail on my part.

Have about 4 new layouts over the last 24 hours, hope to have a good Sunday showing.

And that layout you posted looks pretty fun!

try, maybe it works
lol, thanks
Fixed. Jack decides to join server to make layout and then leaves...
Quote from PMD9409 :Fixed. Jack decides to join server to make layout and then leaves...

u wot m7

fakin join
get in pls
get in pls

get in pls
get in pls

Just in case you're interested,try one of my old layouts,made it around the time when new wide ramps were added. It's BL3,o 16 slots only,but could fine for death rally spirit...
Download
32 car figure 8, lets go
Get on the server

join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join
join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join join

...come back death rally...I miss you!!!
That looks epic, do want.
do it
Join! So many people on right now
#44 - CSF
I see this.
Damn ****ers wait until i'm at work. I'll be there when I'm off in 3 hours though.

Ps: sorry for not changing the layout off ofthe fernbay stage, but if you tried it hope you enjoyed.
Oh we are having a blast!
23:00 UTC

Be there!!!
Accurate simulation of what will happen:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG