The online racing simulator
By all that is holy, that is some sexy looking stuff!!
I'm 100% sure I will buy this game. No matter what
Quote :BMW AG Official License

Some months ago, Kunos Simulazioni has announced the official license partnership with BMW AG.

This license has allowed the development team to reproduce some of the most desirable BMW production and racing models in Assetto Corsa PC racing game.

Today we announce the definitive BMW Line-Up, showing our models in a new exclusive gallery: other BMW cars might be added in future.

Assetto Corsa 1.0

BMW Z4 E89
BMW M3 E92
BMW M3 E30 EVO
BMW 1M
BMW Z4 GT3
BMW M3 GT2

Future DLC
BMW 1M Safey Car
BMW E30 DTM

Safety car lol?
Yeah, for cops and robbers. I love it
PLS gibe.
10/10
Those interior BMW shots on the facebook page, my god..
I just found a reason for me to buy that game. I am genuinely interested in how the physics feel in this.
..So much want.
I will definitely play this sim, looking forwards for it, but graphics are just ok for todays standards, nothing impressive. What amazes me instead is the fact that Italians are being able to make such a nice job, I'm not used to in my everydays life in Italy
Sorry if I've missed this somewhere, but what can we expect from the tech demo?
It won't be online. If I had to guess, 1 track and 2 cars. SS and tin top
Maybe a stupid question, but will this be DX11 exclusive?
Quote from Bose321 :Maybe a stupid question, but will this be DX11 exclusive?

Very unlikely. Actually I believe the DX11 thing is just marketing talk. This isn't a very good demo of what D3D11 can do and similar quality (not exactly the same, but similar) can be shown with DX9/10 systems.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It won't be online. If I had to guess, 1 track and 2 cars. SS and tin top

But definitely a playable demo and not some demonstration of physics/graphics in real time, like a replay, with movable cameras etc?
The tech demo will most likely be 1 car and 1 track. It simply will just be a test to see how everyone's computer copes with the software. The tech demo will be for people who have purchased NetKar Pro. After that, a standard demo will be released (maybe a bit more content), that will be for all.
Sounds interesting. Still no ETA?
Quote from PMD9409 :The tech demo will most likely be 1 car and 1 track. It simply will just be a test to see how everyone's computer copes with the software. The tech demo will be for people who have purchased NetKar Pro. After that, a standard demo will be released (maybe a bit more content), that will be for all.

I think the tech demo is for all, if the purposse is to test on as many machines as possible, then why limit it only to nK pro users..

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG