The online racing simulator
Hi! I'm here Jenci
(6 posts, started )
Hi! I'm here Jenci
Hello, I told my friend about this game, then i found.

I am 14 years old, I am deaf (Yes i hard heard but too fast talk)
I'm from hungary.

I have stuff Racing games online "Heat Online, Drift City, Simraceway etc.."
I'm pro gamer "Racing" Everytime call me "cheater" but my PC powerful ._."
I playing weekend, but study monday-friday (friday afernoon i came home)

Thanks.
hello jenci

welcome to live for speed,im sure you will have great fun while racing and if you need any help then all you have to do is ask in the forum and im sure somone will be glad to help

happy racing

[MRc] bish
Thank you!!!

I first playing, And i hated game, but... I don't like textures because too low
compared to Heat Online... (Yes i know, But... Heat Online has ultra setting.)
But need ultra setting, in game used "medium"
WHY NO ULTRA SETTING?!?! (I know i am sad...)
Because has got some awesome effect from Procjet "C.A.R.S."
And...Simraceway some...so manys stuff cars.
I don't like that HUD...Because has got awesome HUD from "Auto Club Revolution"
Even if...That game i don't like physics handling, so far better "Simraceway" (Or could better Auto Club Revolution...)
In garage It looks like compared from Procjet Torque (Procjet Torque Already dead. long time was shut down 2009. Moved heat Online)

Sorry for long write, Because I'm bit confused, they...I have question...

-Does have free roam?
-Required S1 from garage? (I don't know, I'm still Demo, I asked friend (shy) )
-How much month per update?

Thanks.
Hello!

Well:

Live For Speed is under development and yeah the graphics are somewhat pretty low, because LFS has physics as first case important.

When LFS will have an update. I am pretty sure the graphics will be updated.

S1-License costs 12£ and you only need to pay once, and it is then yours. S2-License costs 12£ and you only need to pay once, and it is then yours.

You can buy straight S2-License from DEMO, which is then 24£. No monthly payments, just license, get and go.

http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=25 there are some addons for LFS, such as texture packs or somewhat fun stuff, go and check there if you have not.

BTW, I see you like the games which has awesome graphics. I am the opposite one, I like the games which are fun or having good physics. ( For me, LFS is both in this case )

So if you are looking for good graphics for this simulator, You might get dissapointed in that case, but I am pretty sure if your friend plays it, then why not you also.

You claim yourself as pro? Welcome to the challenge. Actually I want to see you beat down those brats. I am not in that, instead of I am more like polished in all-round things. Balanced in Drift, Race and so on ( So, nothing is an ultimately on top). But I want to see you go for it, let's see do you fail, or do you make a successful.

Wanna take that challenge? I know you want
First of all, welcome. It is always nice to see new blood here.

Quote from jenci8888 :Thank you!!!

I first playing, And i hated game, but... I don't like textures because too low
compared to Heat Online... (Yes i know, But... Heat Online has ultra setting.)
But need ultra setting, in game used "medium"
WHY NO ULTRA SETTING?!?! (I know i am sad...)
Because has got some awesome effect from Procjet "C.A.R.S."
And...Simraceway some...so manys stuff cars.
I don't like that HUD...Because has got awesome HUD from "Auto Club Revolution"
Even if...That game i don't like physics handling, so far better "Simraceway" (Or could better Auto Club Revolution...)
In garage It looks like compared from Procjet Torque (Procjet Torque Already dead. long time was shut down 2009. Moved heat Online)

If you are looking for a mere eye-candy screenshot generator, then LFS is likely to disappoint you.

If you are looking for a online simulation with arguably some of the best physics of the player market, and one of the most reliable netcode, at a very affordable price, then LFS is for you.

However, some of its features still might appeal to those more attracted to the "visual" side of things. Like, easily customisable skins and textures.

It does not surprise me that you were disappointed by the physics at your first try. The overall feeling vastly depends of different factors such as controller quality/controller setup/car setup. Get one element wrong, and the players' overall experience might be hurt severely. Give the sim more time, and you'll quickly realise it's quality and complexity. That said - I would not be surprised if your judgement was biased by your extended experience with the more arcade-oriented sims/games you've listed in your post.

Quote from jenci8888 :-Does have free roam?

Yes. It does have a feature called "cruise" that does that. However, it is a very controversial feature on this forum, so be warned, you might encounter uselessly negative, or even borderline offensive posts if you ask something about it here.

Quote from jenci8888 :-How much month per update?

An S2 license costs a one-time fee of £24. Buy it once, and you will be able to play the sim for the rest of your life(at the developers discretion - see terms and conditions for more details).

It is a very low price compared to most of the simulations competing against LFS. Many here will argue that this is the best £24 they've ever spent.

There is also the option of buying an one-time fee of £12 for an S1 license. This is not something I would advice to you on long term, though, since you will not have access to many online servers with a mere S1 license. Upgrading from S1 to S2 only costs £12 though, so you can easily buy S1 first, then later purchase S2 if you are pleased with the sim - without losing any money.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :First of all, welcome. It is always nice to see new blood here.

If you are looking for a mere eye-candy screenshot generator, then LFS is likely to disappoint you.

If you are looking for a online simulation with arguably some of the best physics of the player market, and one of the most reliable netcode, at a very affordable price, then LFS is for you.

However, some of its features still might appeal to those more attracted to the "visual" side of things. Like, easily customisable skins and textures.

It does not surprise me that you were disappointed by the physics at your first try. The overall feeling vastly depends of different factors such as controller quality/controller setup/car setup. Get one element wrong, and the players' overall experience might be hurt severely. Give the sim more time, and you'll quickly realise it's quality and complexity. That said - I would not be surprised if your judgement was biased by your extended experience with the more arcade-oriented sims/games you've listed in your post.

Yes. It does have a feature called "cruise" that does that. However, it is a very controversial feature on this forum, so be warned, you might encounter uselessly negative, or even borderline offensive posts if you ask something about it here.

An S2 license costs a one-time fee of £24. Buy it once, and you will be able to play the sim for the rest of your life(at the developers discretion - see terms and conditions for more details).

It is a very low price compared to most of the simulations competing against LFS. Many here will argue that this is the best £24 they've ever spent.

There is also the option of buying an one-time fee of £12 for an S1 license. This is not something I would advice to you on long term, though, since you will not have access to many online servers with a mere S1 license. Upgrading from S1 to S2 only costs £12 though, so you can easily buy S1 first, then later purchase S2 if you are pleased with the sim - without losing any money.

POST TRANSLATED,

Üdvözlünk a Live For Speed ​​haver, jó látni az új vért itt! Ha nem érti az utolsó hozzászóláshoz készült jóvoltából Greybull [CHA] hadd lefordítani az Ön számára.

Először is, üdvözlendő. Mindig jó látni az új vért itt.

Idézetek: Törölt honnan fordítást, de látható az idézetek az eredeti post által Greybull [CHA]

Ha keres egy egyszerű eye-candy screenshot generátor, akkor LFS valószínűleg csalódást okozni.

Ha keres egy internetes szimuláció vitathatatlanul néhány, a legjobb fizika a játékos piacon, és az egyik legmegbízhatóbb netcode készült, nagyon kedvező áron, akkor LFS az Ön számára.

Azonban néhány jellemzőjét esetleg még fellebbezni e jobban vonzott a "vizuális" oldala. Hasonlóan, könnyen testre szabható bőr és textúrák.

Ez nem lep meg, hogy csalódottak voltak a fizika az első próbálkozás. Az általános érzése nagymértékben függ a különböző tényezők, mint a kontroller minőség / vezérlő telepítést / autó beállítása. Kap egy elem rossz, és a játékosok általános tapasztalat lehet sérült súlyosan. Adja meg a sim több időt, és akkor hamar rájön, hogy a minőség és a komplexitás. Igaz - Nem lennék meglepve, ha az ítéletet részrehajló volt az Ön bővített tapasztalatok inkább arcade-orientált sims / játék, amit felsorolt, a post.

Igen. Ez nem egy vonás hívott "körutazás", hogy ezt csinálja. Azonban ez egy nagyon ellentmondásos funkció ezen a fórumon, ezért figyelmeztetett, akkor szembesülhet feleslegesen negatív, vagy akár a borderline támadó pozíciót, ha kérdezel valamit itt.

Az S2 licensz költségek egy egyszeri díj £ 24. Vásárolja meg egyszer, és akkor képes lesz játszani a sim az életed végéig (a fejlesztők belátása szerint - lásd a feltételeket a további részletekért.)

Ez egy nagyon alacsony ár, mint a legtöbb a szimulációk versenyben LFS. Sokan itt is azzal érvelnek, hogy ez a legjobb 24 £ valaha is eltöltött.

Ott van még a lehetőség, hogy vásárol egy egyszeri díja 12 £ egy S1 engedélyt. Ez nem valami, azt tanácsolom neked hosszú távon, bár, mivel akkor nem férhet hozzá sok online szerverek csupán S1 engedélyt. Frissítés S1 S2 csak a költségek 12 £ bár, így könnyen vásárolni S1 először, majd később vásárolni S2, ha elégedett a sim - anélkül, hogy elveszítené a pénz.

Hi! I'm here Jenci
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG