The online racing simulator
IndyCar 250 Live at 15:45 GMT
(20 posts, started )
Broadcast Link
Pop-out Player
2011 and 2012 Finishes
Event Tracker

Coverage begins at 15:45 GMT on January 6, 2013 with the race its self. Walter Lemmens will be commentating and the stream will feature Race Control Chatter. We hope you enjoy

This is round #1 of the Realistic NASCAR Cup Series presented by Realistic NASCAR

Special Thanks to Jonathon Provost for the stream and SimRace.TV!
Quote from Cornys :Broadcast Link

Coverage begins at 15:45 GMT on January 6, 2013 with the race its self. We will have Race Control Audio only for this boradcast. We hope you enjoy

This is round #1 of the Realistic NASCAR Cup Series presented by Realistic NASCAR

Special Thanks to Jonathon Provost for the stream and SimRace.TV!

Do you want an enthusiastic commentator for this?
Quote from rockclan :Do you want an enthusiastic commentator for this?

I think we're going to try this round with Race Control Chatter just to see how it goes See what the people think about it, and we'll go from there

Our biggest broadcast of the year in the Kyoto 400 is the next event which will be streamed, and that race will have commentators
#4 - Sobis
I think you can allow Walter to commentate, he won't do anything bad for the stream .
Listening to race control is boring, not to talk about an oval race, this deffo needs a commentator, even few onboard interviews would be fun.
Walter Lemmens will in-fact commentate tomorrow's event. I talked to him just a little bit ago and I'm confident that he will do a good job
Tracker link added
Quote from Cornys :

Coverage begins at 15:45 GMT on January 6, 2013 with the race its self.

Well...

"This show is currently offline"
Quote from cargame.nl :Well...

"This show is currently offline"

because nl is gmt + 1...
The event starts in 45 min
Oh.. I had the tracker countdown timer as reference.
Whers bump?
Thanks for watching and we all at Realistic NASCAR hope that you enjoyed today's broadcast. Suggestions are always welcome

It was a little messy, but once it settled down towards the end it was pretty good in my opinion as the Race Director
Seeing the race discussion thread closed,I'm gonna use this one to post 1 moment that shocked me,luckily I was able to avoid this. But still - how dark between your ears you have to be to make such manouver:

Especially with this damage:

And it wasn't last lap fight for position,as you can see. Holmberg had the worst of it with no chance to avoid.

This most likely is just one of useless agressive driving examples,some of those deffinitely lead to all those crashes. Patience was absent for lot of drivers,so all the time cars were bunched together,I was just trying to survive,which in most cases led me to loose contact with leaders.
Will there be the stream on-demand somewhere?
There will be, links will be posted when they are available.
We at Realistic NASCAR will be making sweeping changes in the way in which we adminstrate races and the peope who we award licenses to. Within the organization there are numerous things which we could do better, and we are going to utilize this break in the schedule in order to sort these out. Expect a few practice sessions (races) for the Kyoto 400 to start firing up once we get these internal issues (largely with myself and the way I conduct myself) sorted out and resolved.

The reason that today's race turned out the way in which it did was mostly my fault. I'll take the blame for that. Challenge that and I could provide you with a list of reasons why, but I will not do so as to avoid their exploitation in the future.

I'd like to applogize to everybody who attended today's event for the way in which I allowed it to turn out. While other people could have made the race better despite me, it all comes back to me one way or another.
Quote from Eclipsed :Seeing the race discussion thread closed,I'm gonna use this one to post 1 moment that shocked me,luckily I was able to avoid this. But still - how dark between your ears you have to be to make such manouver:

Especially with this damage:

And it wasn't last lap fight for position,as you can see. Holmberg had the worst of it with no chance to avoid.

This most likely is just one of useless agressive driving examples,some of those deffinitely lead to all those crashes. Patience was absent for lot of drivers,so all the time cars were bunched together,I was just trying to survive,which in most cases led me to loose contact with leaders.

this is just genius! you made me fell of my chair and I was not able to stop laughing for more than 10 mins especially with that Osama Bin Laden face XD

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG