The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Taylor Finger :I would love to get a hardtop, but I can't really justify..

My '91 was a freebie so I sorta know the feeling. (eventually sold for the '96M, but not until racking it over 200k ) I'm just saying keep your eyes open is all.. First I ran into a hardtop less than 2h away, (local was a HUGE shock in this area), for a very reasonable price & then bumped into Torsen's in any flavor for a mere $300?! Believe me, snows + LSD is crazy too, though still just as fun. I like your other upgrades.

About the Volvo's, that old one's neat. It'll no doubt look excellent once finished!

Klutch, it's a sign..
still in love...

cant wait for summer, to get rid of those ugly steelies.
Attached images
front_1.jpg
heck_1.jpg
I wish they made a two door in the US. Even the focus ST will be a four door here. I guess Ford figures they can't compete against VW in that segment.
4 door for a fiesta aint really needed anyway imo...

reasons why i didnt get one:

it costs more, about 1500€
2 door looks better
i rarely ever have more than 1 passenger

so...no point to get one, at least for me anyway...

u guys get the freaking ugly fiesta sedan...which isnt available here...thank god
Quote from nisskid :that thing is rad, good lick of paint and that would be a mint cruiser.

Quote from Tinytacohead :My '91 was a freebie so I sorta know the feeling. (eventually sold for the '96M, but not until racking it over 200k ) I'm just saying keep your eyes open is all.. First I ran into a hardtop less than 2h away, (local was a HUGE shock in this area), for a very reasonable price & then bumped into Torsen's in any flavor for a mere $300?! Believe me, snows + LSD is crazy too, though still just as fun. I like your other upgrades.

About the Volvo's, that old one's neat. It'll no doubt look excellent once finished!

Haha, yep! My eyes are open. Actually as far as lsd's, the guy I bought my miata from had a clutch-type FC rx-7 diff that he had rebuilt, and is supposed to fit in the miata rear end. I'm a broke unemployed college student right now, but I hope to be getting another job within the next few weeks, so I'll have to shoot him an email and see what he wants for it. Oh, and he's got a set of Tein flex too, that used to be on the car. Damn it, now you're making me want to spend more money on my miata...

Thanks though guys! The amazon is such a rad cruiser. Tough as nails, drives smooth, and simple as a tractor. Runs like a swiss watch and gets 25+ mpg. And the attention it gets is crazy.

I was hoping to retain the original paint, but I think, once I get after the little surface rust there is, I won't really be able to match the faded factory paint. :/ I'll eventually respray it in the same color though, I think it's just perfect for the car. Kind of like the bit of white accenting black in a tuxedo - The dark blue paint just accents the chrome perfectly, and makes it look super classy. First time I went and checked out the car for sale last summer, I knew I had to have it. Especially for $1400.
Add lots of boost under the bonnet of that Amazon and you won't miss a good paint job.
Quote from flymike91 :I wish they made a two door in the US. Even the focus ST will be a four door here. I guess Ford figures they can't compete against VW in that segment.

My thoughts exactly, heh.

Quote from Taylor Finger :...Damn it, now you're making me want to spend more money on my miata...

Hahaha, sounds like you already had that mapped out anyways though. (and great price on the Amazon! )
i just drifted the shit out of my snowtires.
cat, meet pole.

That's what she didn't said.
sounds like a truck.
Well that sounds erm... interesting.
phone doesn't capture true sound since it auto-levels

sounds dirty and deep on idle, sounds great when the gate opens.
part throttle does sound a little tractorish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k5oII6-viw
doesn't capture the sound well in this either, but the gate is much more high pitched, just sounds like rushing wind on the video o_\\
There's some dirt/oil on your fingernails.
that would be black nailpolish dear.
Quote from Klutch :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k5oII6-viw
doesn't capture the sound well in this either, but the gate is much more high pitched, just sounds like rushing wind on the video o_\\

I was wondering for some time how did you hold the camera...

The only way I figured it had been done is probably this...

just joking
Attached images
1915111.jpg
Quote from Klutch :that would be black nailpolish dear.

Eew

I've been rolling my wheelarches upfront, wheels fit really good now. No need for expensive fiberglass shit. Just need to do the backs a bit more now. Will post pics when I get home.

Now running 17x8.5J ET13 upfront, but al much more wider track. That's why i need so much room. And 17x10J in the back, fits almost without rubbing.
Quote from Taylor Finger :

I used to have a 1962 122S (the station wagon), pretty much the same car. It used to get some funny looks with my pet pig's snout sticking out of the passenger window.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Well that sounds erm... interesting.

That's not a surprising sound at all. It's pretty much how a straight six with turbo and not much silencing in the exhaust sounds. Idle is bit of a burble burble, but should sound pretty mean when giving it beans.
First I was like.... daayuummm son that ain't never gonna fit!

Now I'm like..

And rocking one of the 10J's in the back! Next season will be full awesome spec!

just came back from slovakia,spissek podhradie(szepesváralja) thank god i didnt take the bimmer
Almost forgot, that I have an S2 account, yesterday started to play LFS again, also readed lfsforum.net a bit, found some old threads where I was posting. Anyways, a little update on my car.

Images are clickable.

Also 2.0i pinto engine died, so 2.9i Cosworth it is.
^ awesome!
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG