The online racing simulator
Quote from boothy :It's what happens when your tracker name doesn't match your in-game name, the tracker doesn't know you've finished. (S. A. Skagen vs S.Skagen)

How does it recognize my laps if it doesn't recognize me finishing the race? Wouldn't it be safer to use usernames instead?
Probably like the green flag and yellow flag status, by the chat message
Great Race!
Was my come back in LFS after few months without wheel. With two days of practise I was really happy with both pole and pace. Tyres were looking quite nicely but as it was planned SC was devastating and i did now have both cold tyres and low pressures. I did a small mistake in the chicane in the chicane that make me lose the lead and destroy my left camber which slow me into right corner a bit. Anyway quite happy with this race! That was clean & close!

Sbb : astonishing pace gratz!
Quote from Skagen :How does it recognize my laps if it doesn't recognize me finishing the race? Wouldn't it be safer to use usernames instead?

It does use usernames, This is a bug I think, sometimes on timed races it will say your still running but you are in the right place and you did finish. Nothing to be worried about.
Quote from Mindaugas S. :i don't remember this contact,can u write race time and lap ?

It was after my returning on track right infront you, after the oval part..
I returned on track after bad contact, i couldn't do much on the grass really..
And then when we were rejoining the race, you just turned to me and caused me to spin again.. it looked like it was revenge from you..

Quote from Bmxtwins :funny how car 17 was involved in 95% of incidents and disobeyed admin command to repair damage twice.

Now tell me that we caused all the incidents..

Quote from Sobis :Well I was watching Stankus through Remote at that time, but if we are talking about that crash between you and Stankus when you entered the track from another crash, it was your fault.

That's true.. but if you look on the replay, he just turned to me when we were rejoining the race..

Quote from skyline_TOmy :Rewatch the situation in replay the contact seems to be unavoidable. Our FZR was uncontrollable for a sec because of the cross-piece. It was a bad thing. No more room anywhere.
We are sorry that specially for its result

Ye, it was... It was maybe a bit stupid from me to try to pass in this place... I know how bad are these speedbumps.. they turned me to wall many times..
No problem, It's only test race, i hope we learned from this contact and it will not happen again

EDIT: I checked the replay again, and it was T.Jussila in LLM car, who did that stupid thing..
And I have to say sorry to Stankus about my bad return on track.. i checked it from you and you couldn't do anything too..
But that turn ro me after was really stupid.. :/

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG