The online racing simulator
Code Red Drift Team
(23 posts, started )
Code Red Drift Team
We are pleased to welcome yet another drifting team to the LFS community. Code Red Drifting is in an up and coming stage, but lacks driver count! If you would like a role in this new league of drifting please visit the team facebook page and message us! If you are interested in being a team driver you can also submit an application on the team website. We may have the best looking cars, entries and angle but without driver we're merely a spec in the world of LFS.

[CRD] SpeedWerx (Leader)

[removed image]
#2 - PoVo
Nice screenshot there... Must be S3?
Wrong part of forum, vob mod.. nice presentation
Oops(:
Sorry! Didn't even look where I was creating the thread! (: gosh, I took that shot so long ago I have it on my modded version of lfs I believe it's a s14. I'm all mixed up right now.
#5 - Sobis
You really should remove that picture.
Quote from Speed Werx :We may have the best looking cars, entries and angle

Yes, atleast that's what you want to believe.
He's still not banned after a day and the pic still up? Yep it's the end of times.
lol. Over dramtic much?
It's just an old picture guys.. Chill. (:

:lfs:
Quote from Sueycide_FD :He's still not banned after a day and the pic still up? Yep it's the end of times.

why does it bother people so much when people use a .vob mod? even more so when they are pretty much only used offline
Quote from masternick :why does it bother people so much when people use a .vob mod? even more so when they are pretty much only used offline

Because they're not allowed.
:lfs:
Sorry it bothered you guys so much jeez. lol
Don't worry, it's a mistake anyone can make. Next time just look for the correct forum and go through the rules at least once . VOB mods are not allowed here. (not even pics)
Why is that picture still here, god damn it?
Quote from Bose321 :Because they're not allowed.

people seem to get mad over something that doesn't even effect them, that is what I don't understand

give me one good reason why he shouldn't use VOB mods offline or tell me how it effects you
There has never been angst in ANY post regarding someone posting vobs here. Its all fun and games clearly.
Quote from masternick :people seem to get mad over something that doesn't even effect them, that is what I don't understand

give me one good reason why he shouldn't use VOB mods offline or tell me how it effects you

afaik, you're not allowed to use them online AND you're not allowed to talk about them on the official forums

that said, you can use them as much as you like offline
Idk if you cant read but you posted a thing for skinning in the teams area and a team thread in the general discussion.

Teams thread go in the teams area, and skins threads go in the skins area.
Quote from masternick :people seem to get mad over something that doesn't even effect them, that is what I don't understand

I don't care about what ugly mods he uses. They are not usable online so it does not affect me. However, posting images of them is not allowed here last time I checked.
Image removed and thread moved to the Teams section.

Quote from LFS Forum Agreement :5) I shall not post screenshots of so called vob-mods; modifications to the shape of any car in LFS.

Quote from Bose321 :I don't care about what ugly mods he uses. They are not usable online so it does not affect me. However, posting images of them is not allowed here last time I checked.

funny that most of them have a higher poly count than lfs standard models.
Quote from Franky.S :funny that most of them have a higher poly count than lfs standard models.

Well yeah, but even a brick has a higher poly count than most LFS car model.
Quote from Bose321 :Well yeah, but even a brick has a higher poly count than most LFS car model.

Walter Lemmens likes this.

Code Red Drift Team
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG