The online racing simulator
:bump:
im getting FNR 3+Suzuki WRC fleece+money+presents i dont know
You better believe I just bumped my own thread.

What do you want for Christmas, 2012 edition!
LFS! ,also for new year

edit: oh, I didnt even read what is thread about
I thought "what will you do for Christmas"
Quote from J@tko :S3. And a girlfriend. In that order

It seems not much has changed since 2008 At least one of them is marginally more likely now.......

Also a GoPro please Santa.
Would like a louder exhaust for my new bike so that drivers hear me coming instead of regularly pulling out on me going to and from work... :chair:

Won't be getting one though as I-.. as Santa can't afford it this Christmas!
Coilovers for my miata
I'd like my mum back, but I suppose realistically I'll go for the government being less of a set of stupid dicks about gay marriage.

This christmas is going to be really sad either way.
Electronic Drumset
an external Harddrive
g27 + clubsport pedals
a decent DSLR
Quote from Gills4life :Would like a louder exhaust for my new bike so that drivers hear me coming instead of regularly pulling out on me going to and from work... :chair:

I thought you know how to edit sound in Shift+A mode

I've never-ever had any particular wishes, neither this christmas.

will end up buying the bumpers myself tho :P
Money.
Borring yes, but need 'em.
I got to fix my driveaxl.. what you call it in english anyway? Drivetrain maybe? Well either way, hopefully understand what I mean..
Expensive it is >.<
Electric drums
Nice! You in a band or solo?
Quote from chevy2nova66 :Electric drums

i recommend some, they're fun!

So far, my sister has bought be a barbell and my mum has bought me a Galaxy Ace on contract for £12 a month... still have no clue what i want for my main present... halp!?
Quote from The Very End :Nice! You in a band or solo?

Solo at the moment - i would use the drums to make backing tracks as well.
Lumia 920.

Red or black please.
Quote from Omar1 :i recommend some, they're fun!

So far, my sister has bought be a barbell and my mum has bought me a Galaxy Ace on contract for £12 a month... still have no clue what i want for my main present... halp!?

Ask for a cheap car
Quote from chevy2nova66 :Solo at the moment - i would use the drums to make backing tracks as well.

Nice, then make me some backing tracks I play guitar myself, but struggle adding good drum beats since I do not play the instrument myself!
Btw, what recording program do you use / plan to use?
Quote from The Very End :I play guitar myself

Me too! Using the beats would be a big help.

Quote :Btw, what recording program do you use / plan to use?

Don't know yet, probably nothing special
You should do Reason / Reason Essentials, but chose whatever suits you, just send me nice beats in .wav or MP3 format and then I can use it haha :P

Sorry for going completely off topic, but what music are you into?
You should btw check out the musician topic located here in off topic section. There we can have a discussion and some hint / tricks, because I am seriously in need of some atm
This Used one last night, loved it
Thrustmaster TH8 RS. I know I'm going to get it, and I can't freaking wait to also be H-Shifting on the PC again!
Quote from The Very End :You should do Reason / Reason Essentials, but chose whatever suits you, just send me nice beats in .wav or MP3 format and then I can use it haha :P

Sorry for going completely off topic, but what music are you into?
You should btw check out the musician topic located here in off topic section. There we can have a discussion and some hint / tricks, because I am seriously in need of some atm

Old school music with nice guitar riffs, for example funk, rock n' roll and blues...
I totally hate new day music (you can barely even consider it music)

What do you want for christmas this year?
(185 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG