The online racing simulator
What do you want for Christmas this year?
Name anything reasonable
Fallout 3
Bioshock
Crysis
Dead Space

basically lots of games I've not been able to play on my current PC.

Thanks in advance
G25... maybe
Nothing.
#5 - 5haz
#6 - Fuse5
More Copic markers. 5€ each. Ty.
I don't get presents for Christmas, nor for St. Nicholas (Dutch celebration, from which Santa Claus(e) originated).

I never got any for Christmas, and because "I'm old enough to know St. Nicholas isn't real" I don't get any presents for that either. Sucks, but meh
World peace, failing that, 10 million dollars
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Name anything reasonable

Are you getting it for us?

I'm after a satnav, Gears 2 and Left 4 Dead.
If someone has a few hundred quid, I'd take 16" or 17" alloys for my car, because the little 13s it's on now disappear into the arches something crazy.

I'm not that fussed about Xmas though. I'll be happy enough if I pass my test on the 19th. Santa, do your thing.
I have a set of 17" alloys for sale...I wouldn't give them away as a present though.
A forum full of responsible, mature posters who need no moderation. That or retirement at double pay.
All I want for christmas is LFS patch full of new content, and when I say content, I mean something more than just a Scirocco, and a possible westhill update. Alteast one completely new track, or improved damage would be nice.

But that wont happen.
Quote from 5haz :I want the money to buy this...

http://www.themusicking.co.uk/ ... ta50-semi-acoustic-guitar

I've seen three basses in the last week that I desperately wanted ('84 Musicman Sabre, '89 Warwick Thumb 5, '78 Fender Precision) and had the cash for, but with christmas coming and a supposed recession and all I couldn't bring myself to do it.

All three are or will be collectors items though, I should've just bought them.
What I want for Xmas - For it to be cancelled and forgotton about!
#16 - 5haz
Quote from thisnameistaken :I've seen three basses in the last week that I desperately wanted ('84 Musicman Sabre, '89 Warwick Thumb 5, '78 Fender Precision) and had the cash for, but with christmas coming and a supposed recession and all I couldn't bring myself to do it.

All three are or will be collectors items though, I should've just bought them.

Nice, I was looking at a Gibson EB3 (When I had a few hundred in the piggy bank), but then I decided its about time I learned some chords.

Man you should have bought one, you can justify a guitar as a long term investment.

I've learnt that when it comes to buying something like a musical instrument, its a good idea to splash out and buy something a bit more expensive, before I learnt this I ended up with a really really dodgy Chinese Precision copy which has such rubbish pickups I can't actually hear myself when playing along with a guitarist.

I knew someone who had two limited edition Stratocasters and they were going to sell them for £250 each, being nice I decided to tell him they were probrably worth about £1k each, I should've just let him sell one to me!
Jason Stratham, Hugh Jackman and Jimmy Carr

I need a new punching bag anyway
#18 - Osco
I'd settle for a coilover set for my hairdresser mobile
World peace, and a PS3.
New lfs patch,new pc,G25,a and so on,oh,and alot of money
i want a new patch, at least a test one.
Money.
A PS3. Does it count if my dad gets him self one and i nick it :P.

Oh and a new track and a Scirocco
money. so I can go to Australia
S3. And a girlfriend. In that order

What do you want for christmas this year?
(185 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG