The online racing simulator
I'm at werk right now, being bored to dead...

Placebo - Drag via www.presto.fm
http://youtu.be/K4QFSrVPEiQ

Anyone know this songs name? I uploaded it so someone hopefully corrects me, but I'm pretty sure it isn't "bikini- acheerlaeder" as it says on the file. Doesnt sound any similiar to ones that are already in youtube

E: nvm.. I used soundhound (holy shit it works wtf..?) and it found..
Jumpstyle <333
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :SMD - Just Like You

:lovies3d:

you guys with all those hardstyle songs made me browse my old hardstyle folder again.. I started listening to this genre in '06 or so and this stuff is still great imo

Abject - Special
A-Lusion - Perfect It
Davide Sonar - Natural
Dozer - The Church Of The Darkside
Dutch Masters - We Go Party
Ivan Carsten - Bumpin' Hard (Tuneboy Remix)
J.T.S. - Alleluia
Mr Puta - Green Stuff
Showtek - Early Soundz
The Prophet vs Brennan Heart - The Payback
Zanza Labs - Control The Mind

just a few of the older examples (probably all available on youtube, too.. in horrible quality).. nowadays it's really hard to find new songs that I really like that much..
Quote from Jens O. ::lovies3d:

you guys with all those hardstyle songs made me browse my old hardstyle folder again.. I started listening to this genre in '06 or so and this stuff is still great imo

Abject - Special
A-Lusion - Perfect It
Davide Sonar - Natural
Dozer - The Church Of The Darkside
Dutch Masters - We Go Party
Ivan Carsten - Bumpin' Hard (Tuneboy Remix)
J.T.S. - Alleluia
Mr Puta - Green Stuff
Showtek - Early Soundz
The Prophet vs Brennan Heart - The Payback
Zanza Labs - Control The Mind

just a few of the older examples (probably all available on youtube, too.. in horrible quality).. nowadays it's really hard to find new songs that I really like that much..

listen to headhuntez's hard with style episodes monthly,there are realy great music on there
Quote from e2mustang :listen to headhuntez's hard with style episodes monthly,there are realy great music on there

oh yes, those are nice
in one of them I found Headhunterz ft. Malukah - Reignite some time ago, pretty much in the beginning of the set.. one of my favorite tracks right now
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG