The online racing simulator
Montoya's 42 from Kansas
(28 posts, started )
Montoya's 42 from Kansas
Id do it but Taylor Swift. Nope.
Hm, she's pretty much the reason why I want this skin in the first place, but thanks anyway.
I'll try (:
how about a little competition? I'll do it too. Which skin are you using, at least this way we are NOT using the same car
I've Been Working on it! -SpeedWerx
Wow, this had it's up and downs. I used the picture of Taylor from your examples. Then I used some of Speed's mini-sponsors for detailing. I hope you don't mind, I added my logo, it's a circle beneath the "Clorox" and above the "Target Circle" logos. I hope you enjoy.
lower res impossible?
lol
So i think i win All mine was made by me.
Quote from Speed Werx :So i think i win All mine was made by me.

Lol. I beg to differ. Your back half didn't have the red wash, plus some of your front sponsors were on mirrored, your 42's had a black line out, you forgot "AXE" on the back deck, spoiler is black, its supose to be "IMPALA" not "IMPALA SS", hood is backwards and wrong picture, and I added the Columbian flag and "MONTOYA" above the windows.

Yes, I used your minimal sponsors, but I put more details into my work. I'm not saying I won, that's the owners decision. I say we wait on the owner, see what he/she thinks and maybe some others. Other than that, this was a lot of fun.
Quote from texpelt88 :what? :looking_a

1024 :/ Most people prefer 2048 or 4096.. If you look on both skins, the 4096 looks a lot cleaner
Quote from Denny12 :1024 :/ Most people prefer 2048 or 4096.. If you look on both skins, the 4096 looks a lot cleaner

Looks can be deceiving.
Not in this one I've made tons of skins, i think i know what I am talking about...
What I meant is that I make my skins to look professional. I honestly don't care that much about the background. Plus I use paint. I don't use Gimp or whatever y'all usually use. The skin itself is more precise and closer to the example pics that the owner showed, and that's what I do. Simple as that.
professional skin in paint 1024... Okay...
I beg your pardon?
Okay, I'm sorry, I have been designing skins ever since I saw a racecar. Yes, I'm slowly getting better, but I don't show my best on here.
I just said that AFAIK The standard for skins here on forum is 2048 or 4096... It is looking a lot cleaner and nicer.. Try it
I don't even know what AKIF is, neverthe less try it
Quote from Denny12 :I just said that AFAIK The standard for skins here on forum is 2048 or 4096... It is looking a lot cleaner and nicer.. Try it

....I still don't know what AFAIK is.
Quote from Texpelt88 :....I still don't know what AFAIK is.

As Far As I Know, google could possibly help finding out. But of course you could wait a little bit longer until someone is so nice to explain it to you
Considering i made all my stuff from scratch and it was better quality then yours i'm sure i won. I didn't use the same picture because it was low reselution (couldn't find the original) and if you made skins since the first time you saw a racecar then you should know the XRT has no room for the AXE logo. That and your talking crap about my work yet you compete against me using my own work that states "Speed Werx, Please do not edit". I was being creative not copying exactly what was used as an example.

Also, the skin you made won't cover the whole side of the car by the way..
I can literally go on and on about the mistakes you've made but i'm sure you can do the same about my work.. Everyone makes mistakes and their is still lots of room to improve on my part considering that was only my 2nd skin.

Anyway we both tried and some made bigger mistakes than others.. ;P

impala ss (think again...) http://farm3.staticflickr.com/ ... 99054497_b07a1bc668_b.jpg

(coincidence i think not.. lol) http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aut ... nascarimpalass02_biga.jpg

Just for future reference AFAIK (As Far As I Know) ;P

Montoya's 42 from Kansas
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG