The online racing simulator
#51 - CSF
Kamui and Kazuki at Le Mans... in one car.... :yel:
Call Takuma, too.
Feels weird that a guy who was in highschool with me is now a F1 driver
I'm hyped on the last race now but am i the only one who found this season the most boring one in many years? I missed almost all the races on Asian tour, couldn't be bothered to get up.. DRS and KERS happened i reckon, and only one dominant team happened.
Some say this has been the most amazing season in a long time, having 7 different winning drivers in the beggining, Schumi' pole time in Monaco, Raikkonen' come-back victory, lots of action in shit tracks like Valencia or even USA... Also Fernando's performance in most-of-cases incompetent Ferrari this season, Red Bull's rise from ashes and two every-race-start heroes from Williams and Lotus.

But its a matter of taste I think.
Just started raining. (according to the channel that's streaming it)
Quote from TexasLTU :Some say this has been the most amazing season in a long time, having 7 different winning drivers in the beggining, Schumi' pole time in Monaco, Raikkonen' come-back victory, lots of action in shit tracks like Valencia or even USA... Also Fernando's performance in most-of-cases incompetent Ferrari this season, Red Bull's rise from ashes and two every-race-start heroes from Williams and Lotus.

But its a matter of taste I think.

I don't know i don't remember many exciting races this season, Valencia was a great surprisse yes.. I just think KERS and DRS aren't the right solution for more excitment..
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Damn, she is something else.

Good job Alonso.
Quote from CSF :Not like people didn't say the same about Alonso's wins in 05/06 from pole to flag?

They didn't. People were overjoyed that Schumacher wasn't walking to victory they didn't think negatively to Alonso's domination.
I'm going to start doing the rain dance about 30 minutes before the race. When is everyone else starting?
Quote from PMD9409 :I'm going to start doing the rain dance about 30 minutes before the race. When is everyone else starting?

At the moment :elefant:
Quote from PMD9409 :I'm going to start doing the rain dance about 30 minutes before the race. When is everyone else starting?

screw your rain dance im off to brazil to evaporate as much water as possible into the clouds
Quote from JackDaMaster :screw your rain dance im off to brazil to evaporate as much water as possible into the clouds

stfu jack
Quote from JackDaMaster :screw your rain dance im off to brazil to evaporate as much water as possible into the clouds

your fatness is enough to make the clouds cry tons and tons of water.
Meh Nicole > Fernando's girl. The end of story
Quote from seniecka :Meh Nicole > Fernando's girl. The end of story

What! Nando's girl is amazing!

Apparently raining hard at Interlagos according to twitter.
Seems like it hasn't properly rained yet.

Hints of blue in the sky above Interlagos. If I had to guess, I'd say it won't rain. Local guy on TV compound gate says it will. @andrewbensonf1 4 minutes ago
It's clear over Sao Paulo right now. There is a chance of light rain, but probably nothing dramatic.
#71 - CSF
Folk at the paddock suggesting no rain.
Anyone got a streaming link? my usual arent working.
vettel : DDDDD
Well **** me.

We got a race on our hands.
Charge from the rear in 3....2....1...

F1 Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2012
(241 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG