The online racing simulator
bornja improved a lot since yesterday
Plizzz Silveracer plizz s2 licence
Quote from bornja666 :Plizzz Silveracer plizz s2 licence

LOL you want a s2 lisence?
See your stats first
This thread gone wrong... This should be some sort of a contest for a prize,where the winner should be lucky te get it. Now it's just begging marathon...
Quote from bornja666 :

Look. You either start driving demo, become faster, better known and use the hot-lap function or buy yourself S2. Your begging will only worsen your reputation and will make it harder for you to win S2.
Quote from Sobis :Look. You either start driving demo, become faster, better known and use the hot-lap function or buy yourself S2. Your begging will only worsen your reputation and will make it harder for you to win S2.

He must be 8 years old or so, otherwise I cannot understand his behaviour.

Quote from DANIEL-CRO :bornja improved a lot since yesterday

Really? I can't believe you're backuping THIS:
Quote from bornja666 :Plizzz Silveracer plizz s2 licence

I understand he's from Croatia (your home country) but I'm sure you could find someone else to give a thumb up.
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :
Really? I can't believe you're backuping THIS:

I see you are new here

No offence (and I saw that Daniel-CRO already explained himself), but this just had to be posted.
'll try S2 or S1
Quote from Sobis :I see you are new here

No offence (and I saw that Daniel-CRO already explained himself), but this just had to be posted.

Non taken, but no offence aswell. If I haven't posted as much as you did, doesn't really mean I'm new. Actually if you check Join date, I'm here before you were. I don't really say too much on any forums I visit. That's all.
well in this day nad night battle for s1 and s2 you forgot or you didnt see the stats of san77..... he has really good stats and he is really clean and fair racer..... i hope he gets at least s1 so we can compete in cargame.nl s1.....

cheers.... )
Quote from Sobis :I'll just quote Daniel.

What for? I'm not blind and I've seen that.

Post count much?

My post was actually addressed to you:
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :If I haven't posted as much as you did, doesn't really mean I'm new. Actually if you check Join date, I'm here before you were. I don't really say too much on any forums I visit.

Because you were like..
Quote from Sobis :I see you are new here

My work here is done.
oh my god... Maybe I won't discuss with you on this topic anymore and say what you didn't understand.

That was sarcasm!
Quote from Sobis :oh my god... Maybe I won't discuss with you on this topic anymore and say what you didn't understand.

That was sarcasm!

Sometimes sarcasm doesn't have its place in some particular conversations. You're going to learn how and when to use it and most important, what combination of words can be used. Poor choice of words will always have a big impact on either your sarcasm is understood or not. You just got to be patient. Don't take it personally.

Anything else you want to add, send me a PM.

Quote from san77 :Total stats:
Travelled distance:21456 Km
Fuel burnt:3563 Ltr
Laps:5536
Hosts joined:443
Races won:155
Second:236
Third:250
Finished:1547
Qualifications:2
Pole Positions:1
Drags / Wins:0 / 0

Gp - 3 sectors - 3.3 km
XFG0: 30.120 1:07.100 1:34.030 WR-diff +0:01.290 5406 laps1.21% fuel17 Oct 2012, 21:28
XRG0: 31.300 1:09.270 1:36.990 WR-diff +0:04.630 12 laps1.04% fuel11 Oct 2012, 23:43
FBM0: 29.640 1:03.700 1:26.430 WR-diff +0:14.740 21 laps1.32% fuel8 Nov 2011, 06:26
Rallyx - 2 sectors - 1.8 km
XFG0: 35.840 1:10.130 WR-diff +0:02.170 97 laps0.92% fuel9 Sep 2012, 17:13

I will try, who knows, maybe...

Back to the topic. Hopefully he's going to be the next who gets a License.
Quote from CheerioDM :Keep it clean.

Please
Maybe saiko123 and san77 can win a S1 Voucher
And Frunze118 S1 to S2 voucher.
-
(Frunze118) DELETED by Frunze118 : no more needed
i hear violins
-
Quote from Frunze118 :What huh ? Give me answer about my chances...

maybe you should start driving the S1 tracks, as far as I can tell you barely even did any laps on them
Quote from Frunze118 :Give me answer about my chances...

Very low.

Rest of you quit bitchin' and keep it clean, tyvm!
Hey, can i participate there? Starting playing there, i'm have already uploaded hotlap to LFSW and starting to race much!
Hi and welcome!

You can have a go - but there are already a load of drivers who have already posted their LFS stats and way ahead of you. So you have a whole load of catching up to do...

Don't worry about catching up and all that just yet. Get used to LFS and racing online with other people. Watch the LFS hotlaps and try to improve your pb.

In the meantime save a penny here and pound there and you'll have enough to buy a license soon enough!

Good luck and have fun!
-
Quote from Frunze118 :Silverracer, I don't want to annoy someone, I just ask :

All my stats better than theodu69's but you saythat my chances very low...

I can't understand why...

Thats why he got S1...
Quote from CheerioDM :Next 3 posts in 30 mins gets an S1.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG