The online racing simulator
TEST PATCH 0.6B9 (multiplayer improvements - no change to physics)
Sweet, installing now.
#3 - Omar1
Quote from Scawen :0.6B9 is now available for testing :

If it works well, I hope to release the full version 0.6C within a week and then get back to development.

it's working nicley! Good news!
Downloading it
#5 - lfsrm
cool thanks Scawen .
why advertise test patch to everyone?

surely only complete patch should be advertise here
Because it's potentially a release candidate, and they want as many testers as possible...
Quote from tristancliffe :Because it's potentially a release candidate, and they want as many testers as possible...

that is what test patch forum was made for.

why have it for test patch and have awarning say its test patch and then just post it on public section for everyone thinking its patch.
Quote from Franky.S :that is what test patch forum was made for.

why have it for test patch and have awarning say its test patch and then just post it on public section for everyone thinking its patch.

why not stop complaining and enjoy the updates?
I don't see any logic here.

Devs do a test update = People whine

Devs are silent for a period of time = People whine

I mean seriously?
Quote from nikopdr :I don't see any logic here.

I mean seriously?

Dadge likes this

Quote from Franky.S :that is what test patch forum was made for.

More people check this sub forum than the rest. And it's at the top of the list in the forum. And it's their feckin forum. And no animals were harmed. And baby jebus didn't weep. And I'm sure you've more important shit you can be moaning aboot.

I don't see you posting it on your forum...

I mean seriously?

Different people whine for different reasons. Seriously it's not rocket science.
Thanks Scawen

I mean seriously?

We don't care either way, we are just so accustomed to whining. When something worthwhile comes along we won't even notice.
Satisfying LFS forum is like trying to satisfying 10 girls at same time - your ****ed no matter what you do.
When there would be a release containing new content I'm sure almost all sim racers (not only the regular LFS Forum guys) would take notice of it.
But since there is no new new content and won't be anytime soon it's kind of obsolete to talk about it. LFS is already an anachronism by the look of it, and holding back any kind of content for years now won't help either.
Sorry, had to get this off my chest
Quote from The Very End :Satisfying LFS forum is like trying to satisfying 10 girls at same time - your ****ed no matter what you do.

That's easy.
What? The Forum or the girls?
And we all know that most people on this forum has never even seen an vag.... girl out side the monitor
Damn basement virgins the lot of you
well I'd like to test it, but testing a patch containing mostly multiplayer changes with only 5 people on 6B9 servers is a bit useless doesn't help that 4 of them are on a server I get kicked of for using a shifter
Quote from The Very End :Satisfying LFS forum is like trying to satisfying 10 girls at same time - your ****ed no matter what you do.

That's easy! Just take them (girls) for shopping with unlimited credit card
Quote from The Very End :What? The Forum or the girls?
And we all know that most people on this forum has never even seen an vag.... girl out side the monitor
Damn basement virgins the lot of you

I once walked trough womens beach!

So many grandmas, never again!
Thanks for putting those immages in my brain :sadbanana
Quote from KiRmelius :I once walked trough womens beach!

So many grandmas, never again!

Any hole's a goal.
OK, I don't think we need this thread any more, so I'll close it.

B9 is being tested all the time and seems reliable.

I'll be considering the comments on the test patch thread for at least the next few days.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=81108
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG