The online racing simulator
Quote from -NightFly- :

Perggele etelä serguse pilagi tämägi vitsigi eigöni?

I don't understand. Please make funny for me.
I don't quite understand that one..
Quote from The Very End :I don't quite understand that one..

It's a rather dumb joke anyways. Sorry if it offended.
Nono it's ok, the mass murder (who they are refering to in the joke) is a tool himself and a sorry excuse for an human.
What exactly is the comic about by the way?
Quote from The Very End :Nono it's ok, the mass murder (who they are refering to in the joke) is a tool himself and a sorry excuse for an human.
What exactly is the comic about by the way?

In english it isn't really sounding funny but i'll translate it somehow

1. "OH FUG :--------------D"

2. Anders all you had to do was sell BMW's(bemareita)

3. you mean shoot democrats?(demareita) regards anders duck

4. self-explanatory
-
(Racer X NZ) DELETED by Flame CZE : offensive image
Niko - it's ok, I am not effended by it hehe, but strange one
I REPORT U HUEHUEHUAHUE

@Dennis93 stop huehueing please
Wow, "the funny part" disappeared from this thread long time ago.. This page is a good example why..
@Tomson :
Huehuehuahuaheueahehuwhue
This thread:

Quote from E.Reiljans :I love Bing, it's easy retard-detector: if you see somebody is using Bing, you can easily assume he's a retard. The best thing about this detector is, it's never wrong!

+1

Also, why are those huehuehue jokes still here? I got a 6 month ban for so-called racist joke and now I see all this? I guess Scawen doesn't like me. lol
Since when have they been racist?
Quote from hazaky :+1

Also, why are those huehuehue jokes still here? I got a 6 month ban for so-called racist joke and now I see all this? I guess Scawen doesn't like me. lol

So you're telling that if a white man says HUEHUA it's not racist and if it's negro (really really sorry if it's racism, but I can't remember the right word for people with dark complexion) it is?
No i think uhm that Hazaky is mildly manipulating people to think he was not bashing, Person E, for being of a more colourful kind, so to speak.
Quote from Sobis :[...]I can't remember the right word for people with dark complexion[...]

Black... they are usually referred to as "black people". I know, what an utterly hard thing to remember!

Here's me on ETS2:

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG