The online racing simulator
Quote from GT4_PL :how long work FernBay? 57% is progress? was start June 20th and now October 6th only one map FernBay! X_X Want all Track High Textures ! D:

Lynce seriously, first you said it will be released in August, and now is October. You really become like devs

just joking, take your time
It's done when it's done. Stop bitching... If you don't want him to leave this job of course...
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Lynce seriously, first you said it will be released in August, and now is October. You really become like devs

just joking, take your time

Daniel , That is GT4_PL who posted not lynce O.o
Mysho is right btw
Nothing happens, guys.

Thanks for the interest and comments. I read them with a lot of attention.

Official date of the release.

More information and bigger on the Blog.
Quote from F1 mainiac :Daniel , That is GT4_PL who posted not lynce O.o
Mysho is right btw

I know

...as I said to Lynce - just joking take your time

Lynce don't feel like you should give exact release date, we all know you are working hard on this textures pack and Thank You. No matter if you release your work even in 2014, I love you
This is outstanding, looking forward to Christmas.
Daaayummm lynce, you're so...

...nvm, its better than i was hoping.:bowdown:
Wow this is awesome my jaw dropped, i just hope my PC can handle it when its released I will give you a donation soon
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :I know

...as I said to Lynce - just joking take your time

Lynce don't feel like you should give exact release date, we all know you are working hard on this textures pack and Thank You. No matter if you release your work even in 2014, I love you

December 20th of this year, brother.

I don't understand well some posts from the last page, anyway nothing happens. I have restarted the work but I had released the old work for people can enjoy the work anyway. I don't understand the trouble really. If I understood well, but I think no.

Quote from FireMike15 :This is outstanding, looking forward to Christmas.

Thanks, brother. I'm glad you like it.

On the blog there are a post dedicated to you as I promised some days ago.

Next, JJ72, Squidhead or Smove.

Quote from driftbrk :Daaayummm lynce, you're so...

...nvm, its better than i was hoping.:bowdown:

I'm glad you like it.

I see you have some nice skills in Photoshop also(edited pics subforum).

Cheers!!

Quote from davejah :Wow this is awesome my jaw dropped, i just hope my PC can handle it when its released I will give you a donation soon

Sure will help us a lot.
Thanks!!

The trouble, big trouble for me, the load times....

The original one in a few seconds. With this work, perhaps..... 40 seconds more. I have some doubts if was my Ram. If people has poor specs but powerfull RAM, that trouble can be relative. It depends of the graphic card also.

News._

Unposted on the Blog. The new on the Blog in this case is a post related to the work of Maik Paluch (Firemike creations).
Thanks for that Lynce, I really appreciate that.

More information, more pics, bigger shots and current development status on RP's Blog.
Speechless.. Looks like a different game. I feel so bad for not being able to donate to you, you really need support and deserve it, but unfortunately I have too much to spend IRL, and getting 30e a week isn't helping my own life situation either.. :\
Stunning!
And I hope that very small contribution I gave helps. Wish I could give you more, but a little tight at the moment.
Those trees look awsome. Speaking of it, especially on the rally x areas, the difference between the original and the RP textures, is just astonishing.
Very good progress.
Quote from Lynce :Nothing happens, guys.

Thanks for the interest and comments. I read them with a lot of attention.

Official date of the release.

[img][/img]

More information and bigger on the Blog.

This picture edit is f*cking amazing. Love what you've done with the screen shot.

Anyway, nice to see the progress on the revolution pack. Keep up your amazing work!
Lynce, you are god.
Awesome =) You can finish it before december =) Good luck.
nice
Great Work - as Always, Lynce.

Looking forward to 20th of December!

:wmann3:
Quote from Hahmo :Speechless.. Looks like a different game. I feel so bad for not being able to donate to you, you really need support and deserve it, but unfortunately I have too much to spend IRL, and getting 30e a week isn't helping my own life situation either.. :\

Don't worry, mate. Nothing happens. I see a very good intention from you.

Thanks anyway. Remember this is a free work for everybody.

Quote from The Very End :Stunning!
And I hope that very small contribution I gave helps. Wish I could give you more, but a little tight at the moment.

Thanks for your support brother.

Quote from luchian :Those trees look awsome. Speaking of it, especially on the rally x areas, the difference between the original and the RP textures, is just astonishing.
Very good progress.

Thanks as always and your support.

Quote from andRo. :This picture edit is f*cking amazing. Love what you've done with the screen shot.

Anyway, nice to see the progress on the revolution pack. Keep up your amazing work!

I'm glad you like it, mate.

Cheers!!

Quote from xtraction :Lynce, you are god.

, Glad to read it from you.

Quote from Frunze118 :Awesome =) You can finish it before december =) Good luck.

I hope so, but:

- Revolution Pack 2012. Fern Bay.

- Some miscs: Smoke textures, for example. Preparing the Arias SFX sound mod (Not mine, Ramon Arias is the developer of this Pack released in RP August 28th 2009).

- Trailer video as always.

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :nice

Glad to see you here again, brother!!

Quote from Speed Senna :Great Work - as Always, Lynce.

Looking forward to 20th of December!

:wmann3:

Hehehehehe. Thanks!!

News._

"At the suggestion of several users. We decided to visually explain how much we need to keep working and what will the money be allocated.......

The remaining time is to work in 2013 in this ambitious projects.

More information on the button “Donations” . On the top and right".

More information on the Blog.

Suggested by several users.

Personally I think is a nice idea to explain everything and the reason for the donations.
i'll give you an donation soon as possible, smth like you're doing isn't for anyone. Keep it up, as always you're improving more and more.
Man, can u give us link for all the things which u finished ? i just cant w8 to test this
Quote :to program a shader support inside of LFS. The style will be like Sonic Ether’s for Minecraft or ICEhancer for GTA IV. He will try to improve the graphics in this section

I think the developers cannot agree with this mod no ?
anyway good luck for your future project.
Quote from driftbrk :i'll give you an donation soon as possible, smth like you're doing isn't for anyone. Keep it up, as always you're improving more and more.

Thanks, brother!!

Will help us alot.

Quote from Billy275 :Man, can u give us link for all the things which u finished ? i just cant w8 to test this

On the blog, on the right there are all my artwork. In the collaborators section, also. You have to found on that sites on the texture section.

Thanks for the interest.

Quote from Flame CZE :The link is in the first post.

http://lfsdb.500servers.net/file.php?id=218

Thanks, brother.

Quote from lfsrm :I think the developers cannot agree with this mod no ?
anyway good luck for your future project.

On the agreement do not talk about any shader(.dll libraries or similar). So the mod is correct. The shader improves illumination, real time reflections on the car and in the tarmac. Even illuminations of the sun, global light,etc. Glow effect on the bodywork.

About the sounds, are the same case.

Thanks for your comment and interest on this theme.
-
(Frunze118) DELETED by Frunze118

The Revolution Pack 2012. June 20th-Incomplete. 51,85%
(435 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG