The online racing simulator
Congratz !
is the giveaway still on?
WOW Thank You so much! I'm so happy!
go, go to here. (prize voucher s1 for winner in the championship) trophy:
Quote from Sobis :All 3 of you

Well I guess that's going to happen tomorrow since today was and still is Sunday. All I can say is that playing LFS its going to be LEGEN, wait for it.. DARY.
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :Well I guess that's going to happen tomorrow since today was and still is Sunday. All I can say is that playing LFS its going to be LEGEN, wait for it.. DARY.

Yes I think
But he is online
so if i have understand it good i don't have such chance cause of being drifter (no racing) am i right?
Don't really know if I am eligible for this, but here is my take:

Total stats:
Travelled distance:
58827 Km
Fuel burnt: 9131 Ltr
Laps: 14117
Hosts joined: 1544
Races won: 453
Second: 849
Third: 916
Finished: 4249

PB: 1:13.940 (0:23.960 / 0:53.570 / WR-diff +0:02.250 ) | 27 Sep 2012, 21:10
I'm not too familiar with this, but I'm pretty anxious to try it out already. Can I ask how long it will take untill we recieve the vouchers?
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :I'm not too familiar with this, but I'm pretty anxious to try it out already. Can I ask how long it will take untill we recieve the vouchers?

No more than 2 weeks.
i will repost my question because it is really interesting thing. what about drifters, i was playing lfs since 2003 started drifting about year later. and drifting was always the underground community. it's nice that ppl here help some "poor" persons get they S1 / S2. i've seen the criteria. ofc I (as most of drifters) don't have races finished / won / etc cause of training mode. and i was thinking about some different criteria for a drifters. really drifting have huge amount of fans here in lfs so don't ignore it.
cheers
Quote from CheerioDM :No more than 2 weeks.

Thank you!
Quote from dark-pl :[...]so don't ignore it.

Hi, I agree with you. This give away was thought up to attract more racers (specifically racers) since there seems to be a noticable reduction of new drivers.

What we are specifically looking for here are commited racers who have been racing quite a lot / have raced for a long time on LFS, who would really appreciate a S1/S2 voucher.

I used to give away vouchers to demo cruisers back when I was heavily involved in a certain cruise community. There have been others who give away vouchers in their own communities.

This thread is likely to continue giving out vouchers to those who are involved in LFS racing.
thx for reply. i fully understand You. and it's awesome that some racers helps demo racers to get free start into real racing that starts with the licence. i will stop to post now, someone can get voucher here, and don't wanna hide it with my posts. cheers.
I don't want to be insistant, but am I eligible for this giveaway? Should I expect something?

Thanks.
I think you are . Try hot-lapping mode.
My question is simple: Where do I find this kind of information?
Quote from Sobis :I think you are . Try hot-lapping mode.

Thank you for the answer. Hope I'll get one
advertise
Heey!

I'm driving with Mastahx ( S2) but i'm using that acc from a friend ( Permission )
i really want a own account but you know money... ;p
I want to thank you for this great chance.. And i'm racing every day 10-15 hours; )
0 stats yay you will get one for sure!
Dark? 1. Forum Posts.. (( Shows that i'm active.. 2. I drove surely more then you.. With mastahx.
Quote from ricardoboy10 :Dark? 1. Forum Posts.. (( Shows that i'm active.. 2. I drove surely more then you.. With mastahx.

and that is s2. u dont need this if u already have.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG