The online racing simulator
LFSCART 2012: Round 9 Race Discussion
The jungle wants you! The Jamaica 200 from Fern Bay Black will feature 50 laps plus one formation lap.

Race weekend timetable:

23:59 UTC Friday, 21 September 2012: Signups lockout begins

Saturday, 22 September 2012:

15:05 UTC Deadline for confirmation and entry requirements
17:05 UTC Qualifying, 20 minutes. Field split into two groups if necessary, sessions run concurrently on separate servers.
17:35 UTC Superpole, Top 6 from Qualifying
17:53 UTC Grid Stacking Begins
18:00 UTC Formation Lap Begins

18:00 UTC Sunday, 23 August 2012: Signups lockout ends

Server password and info will be PM'd to confirmed entrants after the confirmations deadline expires.
50 laps around the toughest 4km+ track,that's gonna be a hard one. Few longer cautions and we could reach 2h limit,huh?
Great challenge. I get the feeling that this might be a bit more about endurance than outright pace
It was last time LFSCART came here. I am hoping to make this one because FE4 still plays host to both my best qualifying and race results in my brief LFSCART career. That was a 3rd in qualifying and a 6th in the race. I imagine I won't be even remotely close to that this time out.
for teh luls, check out my barrel roll on my lap 6. aprox 14 mins
Austria 2002!!!!

Having both the championships pretty much won and using team tactics, wow...(and I mean, I have no idea if he actually let him through in the end, but just generally Alen never even fought even though he had chance for the win.. :/)

Don't get me wrong, GenR deserve it just for showing up but...meh
Isaac, Sascha only needed 2nd anyways
Exactly my point, I don't see the point to stop people racing for no reason. Thanks for backing me up AMERICAN.
Experience - self gained knowledge how not to do! Today I learned that I shouldn't go for saving fuel for more than 20 laps in track with that short pitlane,where filling some % fuel would cost me 15 seconds or so,while 20 laps timed ~4 seconds = :doh:

Anyway - ended up with 8th position,which is my highest LFSCART finish (previous best - 10th in the server crash shortened race),well,the low attendance helped to achieve that too... But still had not a bad race,not too much mistakes,only some american was showing off his stunts right ahead...
Everything was good, but then, without any warning, it was bad. Well, at least the new patch could give me half of a chance.
Quote from IsaacPrice :Exactly my point, I don't see the point to stop people racing for no reason. Thanks for backing me up AMERICAN.

yep
Quote from IsaacPrice :Austria 2002!!!!

Having both the championships pretty much won and using team tactics, wow...(and I mean, I have no idea if he actually let him through in the end, but just generally Alen never even fought even though he had chance for the win.. :/)

Don't get me wrong, GenR deserve it just for showing up but...meh

Alen did it on his own, as we never talked about before and he didn't need to as well (as you said). But then are you trying to start another flame war by saying it was team orders. You are just showing your frustration.

And honestly, ineX should be the last team accusing others of team orders - see iTCC 2011.
Quote from IsaacPrice :
Having both the championships pretty much won and using team tactics, wow...

lul iTCC 2011 last round xd
The beauty of this is that there are no team orders or requests, but there is no need for it as our drivers all work for the interest of the team before their own… what can I say… I am proud of them!
...Heh, the irony.

...i let him past because i had practice of 15 laps before the race and felt i didn't deserve the win, which i showed later in the race (getting on pace in the second stint). Letting Dom past? Well that was just another one of my brainfarts :Đ
Tbh, who cares?
Consipracy theories are one of the things that keeps LFS alive at its current state...
Quote from Mustangman759 :Tbh, who cares?

Indeed. That's why I'm still wondering why Isaac posted his BS in this thread to make GenR look worse.
Quote from TexasLTU :Consipracy theories are one of the things that keeps LFS alive at its current state...

People could make a reality show out of the team drama that happens on these forum boards
Quote from Feuerdrache :Indeed. That's why I'm still wondering why Isaac posted his BS in this thread to make GenR look worse.

Maybe I watched the race looking for a good race, and instead saw team mates let each other pass. Would have been nice to see some real racing. As for iTCC, its different but probably in a worse way. Wouldn't do it again. Although, like Alen it was my choice. Whatever.
Not worth discussing old stuff here, tbh. You can fill the lines in each other's IM or something.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG