The online racing simulator
Game stock car
(60 posts, started )
Does it run smooth?

Earlier versions sounded unoptomized and decent rigs not getting more than 50fps.
Quote from R3DMAN :Does it run smooth?

Earlier versions sounded unoptomized and decent rigs not getting more than 50fps.

It runs smooth as silk and trust me my now 4 year old rig runs it fine on packed grids.

@Dennis
Don't you mean can instead of can't?
Ah, thats nice to hear, im looking firward to trying this when i get in.
Quote from R3DMAN :Ah, thats nice to hear, im looking firward to trying this when i get in.

Be sure you do I had epic fun yesterday with that new mini challenge car.
I was surprisingly quick like half a second of the pace at max.
Some epic late brake overtakes to Reiza recommends you use ABS on the mini, but I was fine without it

Also had some good races on F3 servers on Curitiba and Jerez(yes thats a 3rd party add-on).

This game is ideal for some lfs community party nights.
Maybe we should give a lfs community GSC 2012 league or weekend fun nights a try?
Im going to get the demo i saw on virtualr
I exhausted the previous Demo, so does the time barrier carry over from that one?

EDIT: Nevermind. The new demo has 30days.
I may as well work for Reiza studios because I've gotten so many people to buy and play the game and all of these people have enjoyed every minute of it, and didn't regret their purchase.
They did great work but I still feel the old rFactor and dont like it
Been having fun on Fórmula Truck as of late. Made a little clip, took 30 minutes or so to make. Not sure if I'm getting the best out of the gmotor engine though, or if more can be dragged out of it (from a cinematic point of view).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVS7BM-FdpU

Game stock car
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG