The online racing simulator
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :I like the way you only know half the truth from that topic and still you state knowing everything about it
oh and pls i dont to be a part of this, and i think neither does emyn

I don't know everything about it, I just know what happened on my side that I got a set from you that was better than what we had at that time, and it was claimed to be a set from 3id. Thats enough to use it as an example of why we wouldn't want to risk the same thing happening.

Anyway, back to my original post..
Quote from IsaacPrice :I got a set from you that was better than what we had at that time

But only one i gave the set was Dom so you can't really say I gave you the set, now can you?
Take it easy guys, I was not accusing anyone of anything, I was just showing two situations to explain my point, mainly to the organisation and participants, I wasn't implying that it was cheating or that we even had a shadow of a chance against Inex... just making the point that champ's outcome can be influenced by the lack of rules about this.

So don't make a storm in a tea cup here!
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :But only one i gave the set was Dom so you can't really say I gave you the set, now can you?

I got the set because of you, better?
Quote from IsaacPrice :
Oh, and I heard you might be entering an R2R team for the last round. Hypocrisy...

I know where you got that info from, but you don't know me, I would never use those tricks...it goes against my principles, that's why I mentioned it here!
We don't either, Mikko wanted to race and that just ended up being the best way to do it. Just like the best way for Klaidas and Sascha to race a few super gt races last season was to make an R2R team. I dont know why you're getting offended by what I said.

I don't want an argument either. I just hadn't replied to your 2nd post saying that okay, fair enough I misread it. I don't think a rule can really be put in place without harming the league in the long run as there is more than just us who have done it, but thats my opinion its not a reason to argue, everybody can have it. I can see your point and to an extent I agree but I think its not workable, like in LFSCART Light I entered and drove with CoRe and helped them win the teams championship, but if I would drive in a team by myself I'm getting involved in it less.

More teams are good, if you enter an R2R car then thats great. 3id being able to race the last round by having Tomek unbanned is great(its just the reason doesn't make sense). More competitive teams is what LFS needs.

I'd be interested to see what a few more drivers think about the yellow flag ruling, because tbh that was the main reason of my original post.
#57 - CSF
If you see a yellow flag you must stop on track to show us you have observed the yellow flag. If not, you will be getting a stop go penalty.

As for Tomek's ban, I thought it was harsh and I think that deko also came to see it as that too, and despite him being a bit silly the other day, we decided to give him a bit of grace. In other instances we have not felt that the ban was over the top and have rejected appeals. It's as simple as that.
-
Olet vammainen (Joku123) DELETED by CSF
Shut up Sampsa. You are fat
-
(Iginla) DELETED by CSF
-
Olet vammainen (DarknessPainF1) DELETED by CSF
#59 - CSF
End of discussion. Thank you Finnish morons.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG