The online racing simulator
Codemasters F1 2012 Demo
(47 posts, started )
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Anyone has settings for the steering wheel for this?

Not 1 steering wheel setting will make this game worth playing.
Quote from Stiggie :Not 1 steering wheel setting will make this game worth playing.

I was a fool to download this game it is ****ing horrible.
No steering feel weird brakes that lock up for no reason at all.

This is no different from f1 2011 it is still the shit stain it was a year ago.
How is this bad? I tried the demo and I enjoyed it (apart for some dumb things, like how the audio glitches after you exit the pits all the way to the track and how the water barely reflects anything at night time). I'll buy the game on my PS3 when it comes out.
Quote from nathan246 :How is this bad? I tried the demo and I enjoyed it (apart for some dumb things, like how the audio glitches after you exit the pits all the way to the track and how the water barely reflects anything at night time). I'll buy the game on my PS3 when it comes out.

You have obviously smaller standards than anyone here. Dunno if it's bad for you or for us.
Quote from Stiggie :Not 1 steering wheel setting will make this game worth playing.

There is a great setting that makes the steering magically amazingly good, Joypad
Quote from Mysho :You have obviously smaller standards than anyone here. Dunno if it's bad for you or for us.

Because I like something you don't makes me have smaller standards than anybody here? Oh joy.
Quote from nathan246 :Because I like something you don't makes me have smaller standards than anybody here? Oh joy.

Take no notice they've been waiting that long for Scawen to put wheels on their cars they've forgot what a good game feels like. lmao
Quote from nathan246 :Because I like something you don't makes me have smaller standards than anybody here? Oh joy.

If you can enjoy those physics, yes, your standards are lower.
Quote from speedykev :Take no notice they've been waiting that long for Scawen to put wheels on their cars they've forgot what a good game feels like. lmao

That doesn't even make sense.
In all honesty? What did you guys expect?

They pay money for the license, of course they are gonna make the game as arcade as shit because that's what will make them more money.

The world has more idiots than intellectuals. Least of all people who actually know what a car should be feeling like. It doesn't even matter if you're driven a car or an F1 car, you'll know what feels WRONG. So to that extent CM have no excuse.

If anyone actually believes the physics in the F1 2010-2012 are good, to be honest, they are actually retarded. Physics are in effect on the body from before you are born, you should know what is right and wrong!
but guys im michael schumacher
Quote from Franky.S :but guys im michael schumacher

Quit ruining your legacy and stay in retirement you old fool! illepall
Quote from Bose321 :

That doesn't even make sense.

It was my attempt at a joke. don't worry about it.
#38 - JJ72
Quote from Mysho :You have obviously smaller standards than anyone here. Dunno if it's bad for you or for us.

you have a smaller standard while I have a higher e-penis.
Your penis is high? What kind of weed is that?
The LFSForum Ladies and Gentlemen. Where topics about new racing games end up in a pile of weed and penis'
LOL I really hope he is joking. "Jenson Hamilton" mad me crack up.
I cant see why you guys are complaining so much, it isn't S3, it isn't iRacing 2.0. Its supposed to be a game for F1 fans that just want the thrill to be side by side with another car. The physics is just an addon for me.

My attitude for F1 2011 was negative... untill I tried it, it was fun and still is. Sure there are some things not 100% right, mainly the steering lagg, but theres an option that will fix that and you wont have any lagg at all, you just need to settle down and not rush things by instantly nitpicking on everything you see.

Now about F1 2012, the physics is extemely different, FF feels great to be an arcade game. Only thing is that I feel its hard to navigate compared to F1 2011, but I can learn this.

My advice is, download the game and try it without looking at the comments here on this forum.

My settings:
G27, 300 Deg.
Go to wheel settings, change to "custom", go down to "override device plugin" or something at the bottom, change it to steeringwheel, now configure all your axis and buttons and try again. Remember to turn FF on.
#44 - JJ72
my complaint is it feels almost identical to F12011, how it is extremely different to you I don't really know.
How is this game getting a 9/10 on a lot of reviews?

#46 - aoun
Other than the crappy physics, I'm really enjoying this game. They have my money.

No offence, but some people go too far with games sometimes.

Codemasters F1 2012 Demo
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG