The online racing simulator
Codemasters F1 2012 Demo
(47 posts, started )
Codemasters F1 2012 Demo
Demo is out for PC and im downloading right now. Anyone tried it?
Where do I download it?
God, that looks ugly and boring. I'm okay with arcade-ish physics, but I just can't play this...
#5 - troy
Not very impressed with the PS3 demo, got the PC demo downloaded too will test that when I find some time.
downloading...

edit:
- installed it
- it's shite !
- uninstalled again...

but thanks anyway for the hint...
Im here to tell you this game is trash.
Can't even get my demo to run.
#9 - DeKo
Can't even be arsed downloading the demo. Last years game was OK for when I just wanted to sit back with a controller and run a few races, but that was about it. From the reviews of this demo, this years game is barely worth a torrent.
Damn guys..
On the trailer looks awsome

Thanks for info
I will not waste my time then
Let me guess. F1 2011 with 2012 mark on it?
Quote from Mysho :Let me guess. F1 2011 with 2012 mark on it?

It seems they have added some more bloom too.
nothing different from 2010 tbh
#14 - CSF
I'll try it again when less tired, but wtf is with the brakes. Brake a little, nothing, so try a bit harder, a little braking comes on, then suddenly lock up. Hmmm.

I could see it being fun on a console, but not convinced with the PC side.
I thought f12010 was ok , but this one looks wtf
#16 - JJ72
It is pretty disappointing yeah. Can't feel any of the promised physics changes, it's just 2011 with a few champion challenge thrown in. The game just feel very disconnected to me, the steering linearity, the forcefeedback, the camera position and movement etc, I was always second guessing what the car will do.

And the trackside cameras! why can't they just use the real broadcast ones?
Well thanks to you guys I have cancelled the download
I don't know what you guys are talking about. This demo is the best racing simulator I've ever played and I am going to pre-order 20 copies because it's that good. As usual it's clearly had a HUGE overhaul from the previous years game and barely anything included is similar, everything is new and refreshing. Great work Codemasters, you've clearly listened to your customers, more of the same please!
Quote from Gills4life :I don't know what you guys are talking about. This demo is the best racing simulator I've ever played and I am going to pre-order 20 copies because it's that good. As usual it's clearly had a HUGE overhaul from the previous years game and barely anything included is similar, everything is new and refreshing. Great work Codemasters, you've clearly listened to your customers, more of the same please!

You've just caused my sarcasm detector to explode
Adding "better physics" to mass production thing with good graphics and all the shiny stuff no one f****g cares about is like dividing from zero.

I'll download and try it out, but it will last less than hour to uninstall it...
Quote from TexasLTU :I'll download and try it out, but it will last less than hour to uninstall it...

Don't. Ferrari is locked. You can only use Williams and McLaren in demo.

But within 1h you have already driven though all of the demo content.
Quote from The Moose :You've just caused my sarcasm detector to explode

I should have added that I am in no way responsible for damages.

haven't tried it my self but a work mate has on X-BOX

he's not into hard core sims or huge choices of cars but does enjoy racing against AI so he pretty much what seems to be their target audience.

he uninstalled the demo after 15 mins and said he'll never touch it again
the mirrors are terrible...
Anyone has settings for the steering wheel for this?

Codemasters F1 2012 Demo
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG