The online racing simulator
Charlie's reaction sums it up
Pastor hit Glock. No surprise there
#54 - DeKo
Quote from CSF :Grosjean derp, but... Lewis doesn't even try to brake......

His car was completely off the ground riding along on Crashjeans cars, what the hell was he meant to do? When an incident is 100% clearly not Hamiltons fault, idiots still find a way to put the blame on him for it.
#55 - CSF
Quote from DeKo :His car was completely off the ground riding along on Crashjeans cars, what the hell was he meant to do? When an incident is 100% clearly not Hamiltons fault, idiots still find a way to put the blame on him for it.

The initial incident wasn't his fault at all, but he didn't try to slow down at all. lololol you calling me an idiot. The irony.
cmon kimi you can do it ;__;
Quote from CSF :The initial incident wasn't his fault at all, but he didn't try to slow down at all. lololol you calling me an idiot. The irony.

I think it would be hard to slow down if you car is spinning out of control and the front wheels are in the air.
Quote from Gougoodthing :I think it would be hard to slow down if you car is spinning out of control and the front wheels are in the air.

Exactly, with no pressure on the front, with your front in the air, it just doesnt brake
#59 - DeKo
Quote from CSF :The initial incident wasn't his fault at all, but he didn't try to slow down at all. lololol you calling me an idiot. The irony.

So, how do you propose he slows down? Calling you an idiot is perfectly accurate.
Schumacher 3rd!
Schumiii
#62 - CSF
Quote from DeKo :So, how do you propose he slows down? Calling you an idiot is perfectly accurate.

Pressing the brake usually helps.
Quote from CSF :Pressing the brake usually helps.

Do you know he didnt? The car simply doesnt brake much at all when your front is up the in the air.
#64 - DeKo
Quote from CSF :Pressing the brake usually helps.

With your front wheels up in the air, will do absolutely **** all. You're trying to be smart and making yourself look like a cock, the back wheels will do nothing to slow down a car with the front up in the air.

Also, I'm sure you have a full telemetry trace that shows his pedal inputs. You don't know whether he was braking or not, you're just ****ing braindead.

Blame Hamilton for everything, it had to be his fault for not magically stopping a car in mid-air!
#65 - CSF
Quote from Tomhah :Do you know he didnt? The car simply doesnt brake much at all when your front is up the in the air.

Again, not talking about when he's up in the air. Post hit with Grosjean he looks like he doesn't bother to brake much. Again, didn't say no brakes, but I'd expect lockups or something when heading towards a big impact with another car. You would, right?
Geez, calm down. MSC now 2nd.
I'm just waiting for something to drop him out of 2nd
#68 - CSF
Quote from DeKo :With your front wheels up in the air, will do absolutely **** all. You're trying to be smart and making yourself look like a cock, the back wheels will do nothing to slow down a car with the front up in the air.

Also, I'm sure you have a full telemetry trace that shows his pedal inputs. You don't know whether he was braking or not, you're just ****ing braindead.

Blame Hamilton for everything, it had to be his fault for not magically stopping a car in mid-air!

I'm perfectly happy to be wrong, but again you calling me brain dead is very amusing zombie orc.
#69 - CSF
"I haven't seen the image" - yes you have Romain, the TV saw it. Was just you being stupid.
Quote from CSF :Again, not talking about when he's up in the air. Post hit with Grosjean he looks like he doesn't bother to brake much. Again, didn't say no brakes, but I'd expect lockups or something when heading towards a big impact with another car. You would, right?

Yep you are talking out your arse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hR1rec1zZU#t=248

Check front wheels, particularly front right. It's locked all the way from the grass until after the shmozzle.
#71 - aoun
"Well.. ah....had a very good start...... then ..ahh...BOOM...and then the end of the race" - Romain Grosjean
#72 - CSF
Whats up with Nico? Michael seems to drive pretty fast but Nicos pace is just disappointing
#75 - CSF
Ok ok, so can we all agree that was worse than Maldonado?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG