The online racing simulator
LFS UK Kart Meet 2012
(230 posts, started )
Getting closer. Hope you lads have a great time. it's good to see some things still happen in this community.
Not a problem Jason, it's still the cheapest holiday in the brochure
is VICTOR comeing?
Quote from kappa007 :is VICTOR comeing?

nope.

Also keep in mind that the Saturday also marks the 10th LFS anniversary.
Jason, let us know how you want this to be sorted out. Should we do Paypal or just pay the extra 20 bucks when we meet?
I'll cover the extra so we can sort that out when you arrive, with cash

It will also be the 10th anniversary of Sonicrealms

Really looking forward to it now, got something extra for you, so we should have plenty of space (working 24/7 but it won't be quite finished, but usable)
Quote from jasonmatthews :I'll cover the extra so we can sort that out when you arrive, with cash

It will also be the 10th anniversary of Sonicrealms

Really looking forward to it now, got something extra for you, so we should have plenty of space (working 24/7 but it won't be quite finished, but usable)

I do hope it's something I can have sex with...

Joke aside, I am really looking forward to this now! Will start the driving today My route is following:
Attached images
Uten navn.jpg
Quote from The Very End :Joke aside, I am really looking forward to this now! Will start the driving today My route is following:

Wow I thought my 3 hour journey was long
What you don't do for some surpise buttttttttttsexeh?
(Just ask Franky / Bob)
Are you ****ing serious?
Well ok, then I will buy one of those as soon as I get to France then...
I watch your topic from the shadow, nice event you have there .

Regarding alcohol test: The law in ON, starting from 1st of July. But you will not be fined before end of September (the deadline so everyone can have time to buy the "bloody" thing).

Have fun.
Nice spoted, thank you
By the way, is it true that some countries you MUST have fire extinguisher in the car?
According to EU regs you also require an inflatable person, of selectable sex, as well as 4 chickens and a lizard.

Failure to comply will result in severe penalties.

Have fun, you should come to oz next yr, im sure the Aussie members can sort something.
Quote from The Very End :By the way, is it true that some countries you MUST have fire extinguisher in the car?

In Belgium yes. But I'll doubt that the police knows that there by themselves. (And also Poland, Ukraine, Turkey and Greece).

---

In France you now have to carry two alcohol testers with you when you drive a car.

http://www.english.rfi.fr/visi ... tests-mandatory-every-car
Quote from The Very End :Nice spoted, thank you
By the way, is it true that some countries you MUST have fire extinguisher in the car?

Only if you plan to go on fire, if not then take the one filled with inflatable snakes.
Quote from three_jump :
Also keep in mind that the Saturday also marks the 10th LFS anniversary.

S3 comeing?
So talk of Rockingham being brought to the kart meet on CD is wide of the mark?
Trip is going great atm, me and ACCkult are now at one random hotell at Belgium, where there will be a lot of surprise buttsex!
If we, and our asses, survives, we'll see you lot on friday!
you are already at belgium? did you plan to swim from belgium to UK? why so early? please pics? no need to be nude? just to show happines and keep us entertainment?
Probably using the Eurotunnel.
Enlighten us with your wisdom.

LFS UK Kart Meet 2012
(230 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG