The online racing simulator
[FMC] : Increase Your Speed Vol.3
(29 posts, started )
FireMike Creations
presents

INCREASE YOUR SPEED 3

I worked on the third part of this video and I finally finished it. It's quite different than the other episodes, but I think it gone pretty well. I found some nice replays of epic racing, again.
The content of the movie is racing of our prestigious leagues, mostly. I also used some other footage, too.
I hope you'll like it.

Soundtrack : "Shinedown - Diamond Eyes"

YOUTUBEHD

Greetings.
Maik.
Now you've hit the sweat-spot.
nice
very smooth work Maik, once again as Niki stated, you've done well. My only dislike in this video is i think that you use the speedometer in the background once too many times. The first time ive found something i didnt like in your video's
Thanks guys and thanks for the info sean. Good to hear.
I sent you a message at FB already, but still, like I said, video is awesome. Reminded me of all the best feelings from those awesome league races that I used to have and actually made me want to play LFS. I think I'll definitely be back to LFS some day, mostly because of your videos, even if it takes a long time. Keep up the great work!
For me, it is far away from best

anyway, such nice but music sucks

just my honest opinion

2,5/5

why?

atmosphere on this video doesn't just get enough it somehow gets unfinished... also music is horrible

this is far away from best (please do not take me personally )
Great vid, as always.

For dislikers, you can just close sounds and watch.
I might be repeating myself, but while i always like your work, this one included, LFS videos are not what they used to be, because they all started look the same few years ago, guess why... :| There's nothing original being shown, everything has been redone many times. Let's hope at least the originality will improve.
I have to agree. Somehow it's getting harder to produce always different for recent time. I recognized that on this video, especially.
But thanks, also. Glad you're still watching.
Mikey, check that post I made in that other thread, should give you some ideas to work with that are rarely used
not so bad man, great vids !
Great video as always Maik
Thank you all!
That was DOPE, really. Glad that I actually saw one of my teammates in GTR and STD scenes ;3
Awesome
clap clap clap
Nice work mike
Thanks people.
amazing!
i actually liked the music
Sweet! Where do you get your footage from?
Quote from Omar1 :Sweet! Where do you get your footage from?

Quote :The content of the movie is racing of our prestigious leagues, mostly. I also used some other footage, too.

Great video btw!
really good, I liked it a lot!

in the past I sometimes spotted laggy cars in your videos (especially when you showed a lot of (fast) cars at the same time), which is a rather big flaw for me - this doesn't occur this time (or only in a very small extent, when there's fo8 cars later in the video), glad to see you worked on it!

and about the speedo shown in the background: using it once would have done, I think.. but that's not a too big issue imo

can I download the video somewhere? I could only watch it in a bad quality, using some proxy server because the song is blocked on youtube in germany (suprisingly! )
Thank you all, again, especially Jens, glad you like it.
And for the download, sadly not - I can't find some site where you can upload your stuff without registration or limited size.
I have to manage that I think, I'll give you information if I uploaded it.
Quote from FireMike15 :I'll give you information if I uploaded it.

ok thx

also, it's weird how your video got blocked on youtube right away while other uploads of that song are still available, 2 years after they were uploaded

(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG