The online racing simulator
Quote from Frunze118 :Hi, Lynce, can you add to RP 2012 WRC tyre texture and michelin sidewalls ?

He already made new tyre textures. Search for older RPs.
-
(Frunze118) DELETED by Frunze118
-
-
In the same topic you also need the tyre threads.
-
-
-
Quote from Frunze118 :Thanks i have it. What tyre must i choose ?
Normal TTP

Without white line

worn or dirty

Best for rally ?

Texture will not help you in anyway in game Its only for feeling
-
Quote from EvgeniySavichev :thank you very much Lynce!!

Quote from TexasLTU :Why aren't you in the devs crew already?

You're creating masterpieces.

Thanks!!

Quote from MAGGOT :Just saw this now, very nice work! Only comment I have is that I currently (or rather, did when I was still playing) have a cracked road texture for FE. I don't remember who made it, but I felt that it fit the feel of the circuit very, very well. Any chance at getting a version of the road with a very pale asphalt (sun-bleached, as is common in the tropical countries) with a lot of cracks and maybe a bit of tar filling some of them? Would bring the road surface to life imho.

Great work as always!

Noted and thanks.

News._

A suggestion from one user. The sand on the edge or on the tarmac is answered on the blog today.
Awesome work Lynce. How many percents now ?
Thanks for the update and explenation of the transition between grass and asphalt
Quote from Frunze118 :Awesome work Lynce. How many percents now ?

Thank you.

24,07%. Why?

Because there are 13 files from the current work that it will be respected. Un-edited files.(I mean the work posted in the first post of this thread).

Quote from The Very End :Thanks for the update and explenation of the transition between grass and asphalt

I didn't mean about transition between the grass and asphalt texture. I mean about the asphalt only. I have worked in almost three weeks on one file. The asphalt texture. JAroad_t1.dds exclusivelly.

Alot of tests without good results.

EDIT:

Quote from kitu_gudu :Right at the bottom of that post, there is a section called MORE DOWNLOADS. Use that links to download.

Thank you, brother.
24,07 O_O So you reworked textures ? Can you share screens ? It's fotorealistic ?
One more request for you Lynce. I accept with The ver end and i think racer must feel hot and want to drink when he race on fern bay. Can you make sunny clear sky, hot sun and powerfull lightening ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGGrw4gfPLA

Like this watch sky, asphalt and curbs.

One more on your blog you said :

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Very End
Thanks for the update and explenation of the transition between grass and asphalt
I didn’t mean about transition between the grass and asphalt texture. I mean about the asphalt only. I have worked in almost three weeks on one file. The asphalt texture. JAroad_t1.dds exclusivelly.

I don't think it's good. Why?

When racer make hotlap, he want to use all wide of the track. And i think is will be hard to find end of asphalt and will be unrealistic. But it's your own decision.

Big tnx Lynce to make this update to Fernbay.
Quote from Frunze118 :One more request for you Lynce. I accept with The ver end and i think racer must feel hot and want to drink when he race on fern bay. Can you make sunny clear sky, hot sun and powerfull lightening ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGGrw4gfPLA

Like this watch sky, asphalt and curbs.

One more on your blog you said :

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Very End
I didn’t mean about transition between the grass and asphalt texture. I mean about the asphalt only. I have worked in almost three weeks on one file. The asphalt texture. JAroad_t1.dds exclusivelly.

I don't think it's good. Why?

When racer make hotlap, he want to use all wide of the track. And i think is will be hard to find end of asphalt and will be unrealistic. But it's your own decision.

The first suggestion I will take in count. But for that it is necessary a shader(illumination shader concretely).

About the second suggestion.

I don't understand really.

I prefer to update this thread with new screens and talk about them. My words and the perception of the reader is different. We can have the same perception if there is a screen.

In first, obviously the screen will be posted when I am going to be happy with the result. Before that there not finished work.

Thanks for the interest. Cheers.

Quote from Nicce :
Big tnx Lynce to make this update to Fernbay.

I'm glad you like it!!

Thanks!
Great work +100500
Lynce, my engish too poor to discuss with you. I can't understand, what you need with this texture :

I didn't mean about transition between the grass and asphalt texture. I mean about the asphalt only. I have worked in almost three weeks on one file. The asphalt texture. JAroad_t1.dds exclusivelly.

Can you share screenshots ? Want to look at that. Maybe say you decision, maybe

P.S. Can you make high quality brakes BREMBO ? Sure red.

http://www.zeckhausen.com/imag ... W/X5/Brembo_assembled.JPG
Wow, This looks awesome so far! I just have two things to ask,

1. Will this pack reduce my FPS at all?

2. How big will the download be when it is completely finished? (give a rough estimate.)
Quote from Gougoodthing :Wow, This looks awesome so far! I just have two things to ask,

1. Will this pack reduce my FPS at all?

2. How big will the download be when it is completely finished? (give a rough estimate.)

1. No. Why ? Because LFS preload textures.

2. If all textures of Fern Bay will be 4096x4096 even file about 10mb. So about 540mb
Quote from Frunze118 :1. No. Why ? Because LFS preload textures.

2. If all textures of Fern Bay will be 4096x4096 even file about 10mb. So about 540mb

1. Awesome! Thanks!

2. Woah... haha. I think a zip file would reduce it by quite a bit though.
Quote from Frunze118 :1. No. Why ? Because LFS preload textures.

1. They still have to be processed by your PC don't they? If you would've read what Lynce said before you would know. In his case ~10FPS lower. But I think on most modern PC's the difference is neglectable.
Dats also at default textures.
News._

All the information on the RP's Blog.

Please, revolution-pack.com needs your support. Make a donation. The reasons are at the end of the first post of this thread.

Thank you very much.

My best wishes.
Now that looks pretty neat! I love the surface of the asphalt in that shot!

The Revolution Pack 2012. June 20th-Incomplete. 51,85%
(435 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG