The online racing simulator
LFS - Trio GTR
(13 posts, started )
LFS - Trio GTR
Hey guys, today I made my first racing video, had a not bad race with my friends, so decided to make a simple video, edit is minimal, blur and etc, by the way i'am running on 256mb video card, so FPS at recording is 25~, hope you like it, accepting advice.

VIDEO LINK

#2 - Litro
You can record at 0.5x at LFS,then speed up at video. Nice video!
Quote from Litro :You can record at 0.5x at LFS,then speed up at video. Nice video!

Actually i recorded this on 0.25x, thanks Litro.
#4 - Sobis
Quote from zenkiukas :Actually i recorded this on 0.25x, thanks Litro.

No, he was talking about the FPS. If you record video in slow motion, you get more FPS and then you can speed it up without FPS loss (I think).
Just one little advice... write in the description the name of the song.
Quote from Sobis :No, he was talking about the FPS. If you record video in slow motion, you get more FPS and then you can speed it up without FPS loss (I think).

Yea, yea, i speed up after recording. Song: The XX - Intro.
#7 - Litro
Great music, what's the name of the song / band?

As for the video, nice camera angles and I like the way how you focus/unfocus certain parts in the video, aswell as the sync with the music.

The video could need some AA and AF (anti-alising and antostrophic f.), because the edges of the road, fences etc. are very rough, which is very easy to spot in the video.
Quote from The Very End :Great music, what's the name of the song / band?

Quote from zenkiukas :Song: The XX - Intro.

'old' song but probably it got a lot more famous now that they used it somewhere in the "project x" movie (you should watch it if you didn't already, TVE )

on topic: nice to watch, pretty relaxing after I just got home and am now going to get some sleep
Quote from The Very End :
The video could need some AA and AF (anti-alising and antostrophic f.), because the edges of the road, fences etc. are very rough, which is very easy to spot in the video.

Thanks for good words guys.
The Very End, actually i use AF at max, but i can't use AA because it's eating mine FPS much much.
Quote from zenkiukas :Thanks for good words guys.
The Very End, actually i use AF at max, but i can't use AA because it's eating mine FPS much much.

I see :/
As the guys above suggest, maybe try to crank up the graphics, record things at very low FPS and then speed it up in the video editing program?
Quote from The Very End :I see :/
As the guys above suggest, maybe try to crank up the graphics, record things at very low FPS and then speed it up in the video editing program?

Maybe.. I will try on another video.
Testing

LFS - Trio GTR
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG