The online racing simulator
#1 - Omar1
Statistically, 2/3 People in Live For Speed don't have brains.
#3 - Omar1
yes.
Sub, I'm not even kidding, that was bloody hilarious.
#5 - Omar1
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Take their driving licences and rip them apart!
#8 - PoVo
Fake.
#9 - Omar1
#11 - PoVo
Quote from PoVo :You must be the driver.

I was in the FXO, watching the XRT in front thinking wtf?
Next thing, i see him flying, rolling and then the black XRT pulled out in front of me...
#13 - PoVo
Quote from Omar1 :I was in the FXO, watching the XRT in front thinking wtf?
Next thing, i see him flying, rolling and then the black XRT pulled out in front of me...

Cool story bro.
Haha, nice driving
Good reflection of live. Good simulator. What is it?
Devs incl.?
Statistically, I don't think anyone in the game has a brain. At least I don't remember seeing brain sprites in the game dds folder.
Looks like 3/3 have no brains because they're in a cruise server in the first place.
Lol!
Quote from Bose321 :Looks like 3/3 have no brains because they're in a cruise server in the first place.

This.
hahaha xD
If the video was posted without that comment in 1st post, it would attract more people with brain, and with some dignity and style. And those would laugh at this unfortunate moment and eventually thank you for it.

The words you have used for your subject, brought well known forum attention whores with their anticruise agenda like Bose and Bmx, and then even guys like cargame.nl (who at least got IQ and keep some level).

I like both worlds. Race and Cruise.
Such stupid crashes happen at cargame servers often too.
Nobrainers are everywhere.
Going against cruise servers is like going against developers' income. I would hate myself for ruining devs just to get the game in shape I like.
+1
I mean, most racers are good but "dedicated" cruisers let the side down.
Quote from RAYfighter :Such stupid crashes happen at cargame servers often too.

Never seen that Only drivers with 150+ IQ there, being considerate, clean, carefull

I like the video but I would have to agree with RAYfighter that remarks about racers intelligence are... well.. like RAYfighter says.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG