The online racing simulator
New cruise server opened!!
(108 posts, started )
#51 - PoVo
Quote from Franky.S :haters, hate.

Yeah because that's your only good comeback to an argument.

You're the hater here.
when scawen made a filter to block cruise nubs is why cruising should not be in lfs.

idk why people cruise more than race. ask a cruiser..
#53 - PoVo
Quote from Franky.S :when scawen made a filter to block cruise nubs is why cruising should not be in lfs.

No, Scawen did not make the filter to "block" cruise nubs. He added the filter for both cruisers and racers so that both parties could display the list of hosts that THEY like.

Quote from Franky.S :idk why people cruise more than race. ask a cruiser..

I'm a "cruise nub" and I like cruising partly because most of the race servers are crap. Few exceptions are Cargame and AMG Motorsport.

Kid.
Quote from PoVo :No, Scawen did not make the filter to "block" cruise nubs. He added the filter for both cruisers and racers so that both parties could display the list of hosts that THEY like.

I'm a "cruise nub" and I like cruising partly because most of the race servers are crap. Few exceptions are Cargame and AMG Motorsport.

Kid.

and why are they crap? did you ever race in leagues? why not try. good racing here.

also scawen did. go find post. cba finding it.
#55 - PoVo
Quote from Franky.S :and why are they crap? did you ever race in leagues? why not try. good racing here.

Because cruising attracts me more therefore race servers are crap. But then again, what is my opinion even worth to the rest of the world
was on the server it basically went like this

> attempt to ctrl + j with random car

> fined for none owner ship

> gifted xrt

> fined for not owning xrt

> gifted xrt again

> go out driving only to see cadets wreakign each other and such

> everything i said about cruise servers is proved correct

> you mad bro ?
#57 - PoVo
Quote from theirishnoob :was on the server it basically went like this

> attempt to ctrl + j with random car

> fined for none owner ship

> gifted xrt

> fined for not owning xrt

> gifted xrt again

> go out driving only to see cadets wreakign each other and such

> everything i said about cruise servers is proved correct

> you mad bro ?

I joined a race server and it went like this

> I said "Hi"

> I got banned.

Race servers are stupid.
:|
#59 - PoVo
Quote from The Very End ::|

If your lack of comment ( ) was aimed towards me, I replied to theirishnoob's post with the same point as he did and I didn't mean anything by my own post.

Just because one cruise server has flaws it doesn't mean that all cruise servers have flaws.

The same could have been said about any race server too, hence my post.
go play tdu to cruise..
#61 - PoVo
LFS - online RACING simulator.

kthnxbai

how classy ey.. (=
Racing and cruising is for losers.
#65 - PoVo
Quote from Franky.S :LFS - online RACING simulator.

kthnxbai

Majority of players are cruisers and drifters so it's not that anymore.
Quote from PoVo :Majority of daily-6h players are cruisers and drifters so it's not that anymore.

Fixed...

But still,Franky - what's the point of this discussion,just ignore them like most do,let them do what they can't do in real life (driving pointlessly around) and enjoy the speed!
meh guess i get bored ;l
#68 - PoVo
Quote from Franky.S :meh guess i get bored ;l

You seem to be bored everyday so if you fill every cruise related thread with junk. Maybe we - cruisers should do that too? You know... ruin a few league threads letting them know how race servers "suck"?
Well,it would fail as league threads are well moderated...
#70 - th84
This is exactly what LFS needs to bring it back to its glory days.... another *&^$#%^ cruise server.
#71 - PoVo
Quote from Eclipsed :Well,it would fail as league threads are well moderated...

I meant it as a joke.

I just don't see why a racer is allowed to bash cruisers, and everybody else doesn't mind...
Blame government!
#73 - PoVo
Quote from Eclipsed :Blame government!

Irrelevant.

I mean, if you hate something - keep it to yourself. No need to spread the negativity
Quote from PoVo :You seem to be bored everyday so if you fill every cruise related thread with junk. Maybe we - cruisers should do that too? You know... ruin a few league threads letting them know how race servers "suck"?

so if you turn mw3 into a sims you expect poeple to accept it?

this was maded for racing . no idea why cruise is so popular. if you say racing sucks then why the fk did you buy lfs..

#75 - PoVo
Quote from Franky.S :so if you turn mw3 into a sims you expect poeple to accept it?

It won't because it's impossible

Quote from Franky.S :this was maded for racing . no idea why cruise is so popular. if you say racing sucks then why the fk did you buy lfs..

I bought it to cruise on CLC.

New cruise server opened!!
(108 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG