The online racing simulator
steam summer sale
(58 posts, started )
steam summer sale
hey guys, its this time of the year once again....

I bought arma combined ops (for dayz)
portal 1/2
l4d 1/2
shift 2
and audiosurf

wich games have you bought?
You didn't already have at least Portal 1? ಠ_ಠ
Got so far:
Legend of Grimrock (to support the finnish devs, not too interested in the game itself)
Saints Row 3
Max Payne 3

Still looking forward to get:
Witcher 2
Dead Island
Arkham City
Fallout(s)
Civ 5

61 euros left of the 100€ budget I started with.. will be tight.
Bought Trine 2. I'm wondering if they discount ARMA2:CO more, but I doubt it. Not looking for anything else ATM...
#5 - bbman
Yeah, hoping for an ARMA2 deal too... So far only got Max Payne 3 - I already have a backlog of games to finish and my credit card has been smoking enough in recent time as it is...

Quote from Matrixi :Still looking forward to get:
Witcher 2
Arkham City

Those two were in the first community vote last night (Thu-Fri). Don't know which won but there might not be another deal coming other than the normal publisher discount...
Quote from bbman :Those two were in the first community vote last night (Thu-Fri). Don't know which won but there might not be another deal coming other than the normal publisher discount...

Yeah I know, neither of them won. They will most likely be either a daily deal or a flash deal later in the week.

Edit: New flash & daily deals out, got Dead Island and KOTOR.
Must_hide_Visacard
I bought nothing I have only few games
you could get the dirt collection for the price of fifa 13. Which is cheap for the PC (due to me usually playing xbox and paying 20 bucks more for a new game...)
#10 - CSF
The Binding of Isaac 99p.... hmmmm interesting.
Quote from Mustangman759 :you could get the dirt collection for the price of fifa 13. Which is cheap for the PC (due to me usually playing xbox and paying 20 bucks more for a new game...)

sell your xbox + its account = more money for pc games if not games then more cash towards new pc parts...

u mad, xpox ?
Quote from Mustangman759 :you could get the dirt collection for the price of fifa 13.

but Fifa 13 is better than the DIRT collection
Last 12 hours have been crazy. Aside from Dead Island and KOTOR, got both Witcher 1 & 2, Civilization 5 GOTY and Arkham City just now for next to nothing, all thanks to flash sales. Seems like it was worth getting up at 6 in the morning.

Only Fallout NV and Just Cause 2 to get and will have all the games I really wanted from my wishlist. Actually having trouble deciding what games to add in there, if Valve does some kind of giveaway with unlocked badges after the sale ends.
#14 - troy
Any Americans feel like gifting me some steam games after I sent them the money with paypal? It's almost a rip-off at how they convert the Dollar to the Euro.
Quote from jrd.racer :but Fifa 13 is better than the DIRT collection

I already preordered fifa 13 for pc :
Quote from theirishnoob :sell your xbox + its account = more money for pc games if not games then more cash towards new pc parts...

u mad, xpox ?

Na, cash aint the problem. I have enough from work. Plus i use my xbox account for my msn. And what wouldnI do with the extra flatscreen?
Quote from CSF :The Binding of Isaac 99p.... hmmmm interesting.

does poozak know about your weird fantasies involving him?
#18 - CSF
He loves it really.
DCS: Black Shark is currently 75% off at only £5, that's a steal for anyone into serious flight sims.
just bought saints row 3...even tho im kind of broke 7,50 € aint much.
cant really say no to that >_>
Heads up, Fallout 3 & New Vegas just went on flash sale with -75% off. Got New Vegas and all its DLC.

Only Just Cause 2 left. Pity it didn't win the last community vote against Dead Space 2.. I can't believe people are still voting and buying EA games, sad.
Got Fallout 3 and New Vegas collections. A tenner for two games like this is a steal Also got SR3.

btw dead space is ****ing awesome
Dead Space isn't that bad, i bought it in winter sale with 75% off. First one is pretty scary and the second one continues developing its own universe, if the first game catches you on that.
They are decent games from what I've seen, but EA (and their activation limited DRM) puts me off buying them. Same thing with anything Ubisoft.

steam summer sale
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG