The online racing simulator
New cruise server opened!!
(108 posts, started )
Quote from m1n3rman :I dont know why you are posting stuff like this...
Your a DEMO user

but how?
i was yesterday on your server
Quote from m1n3rman :What is wrong with a cruise server? We all race at times but at others we want do something other than racing on LFS.
There is a HUGE cruise community and I never see you hating on TC or WKD or LTC, Only the News ones.

you havnt seen my post history then
Quote from kappa007 :but how?
i was yesterday on your server

What S2 Account was you using to connect to our server?
[RC] Reality Cruise !
Quote from m1n3rman :You are wrong there mate.
We want to do it because it is fun.

yeah... no, experience is the best teacher here lad.

Quote from m1n3rman :Why is eveyone hating? Its a W.I.P and there will be many things to come like another job (like tow or cop)

no hating just stating the facts, besides you should expect a bit of harshness towards you if you try turn a racing game into a cruising game... Sorry but its nothing personal just to be expected.
So how come it has the "cruise" option...
Or expect hatred for just posting this kind of a thread in the wrong section on the forums.
Quote from m1n3rman :So how come it has the "cruise" option...

because people who no do cruise compain that cruise sucks balls so scawen agreed and made the option "cruise" to filter out that crap. simple.
Live for Cruise? :worried:
Quote from Franky.S :because people who no do cruise compain that cruise sucks balls so scawen agreed and made the option "cruise" to filter out that crap. simple.

well use the filter ingame to turn off cruise your problem solved so you don't have to see cruise server's. give them a chance they may make it they may not so why the hate if they want to try something new then let them. lfs has become very boring same type of races one reason why i have become inactive. i dont care where lfs goes as it is already going down hill. 2 years ago lfs was fun now its same old crap just a different day.
Quote from 240sxdaniel89 :well use the filter ingame to turn off cruise your problem solved so you don't have to see cruise server's. give them a chance they may make it they may not so why the hate if they want to try something new then let them. lfs has become very boring same type of races one reason why i have become inactive. i dont care where lfs goes as it is already going down hill. 2 years ago lfs was fun now its same old crap just a different day.

I'd disagree. LFS is still, to this day, one of the most fun racing game/sim I've ever played; and I've been playing this for a good 6 years now.
Quote from Franky.S :because people who no do cruise compain that cruise sucks balls so scawen agreed and made the option "cruise" to filter out that crap. simple.

So if you hate cruising so bad, why are you not racing, but spending your time here, replying to cruise server threads? Your actions are totally contradictory to your words. Just sayin'.
Quote from 240sxdaniel89 :well use the filter ingame to turn off cruise your problem solved so you don't have to see cruise server's. give them a chance they may make it they may not so why the hate if they want to try something new then let them. lfs has become very boring same type of races one reason why i have become inactive. i dont care where lfs goes as it is already going down hill. 2 years ago lfs was fun now its same old crap just a different day.

you realize thats what he just said about the filter right?
Quote from broken :So if you hate cruising so bad, why are you not racing, but spending your time here, replying to cruise server threads? Your actions are totally contradictory to your words. Just sayin'.

i typed this message when i was in cargame server. ur argument is shit.

and atm i cant race all fking day. i have a life unlike u cruise nobs. Just sayin'
Quote from Mr_Lonely :that one was pretty uncalled for..

its ok bud a lot of the trr guys get banned from cruise servers anyway
Quote from 240sxdaniel89 :its ok bud a lot of the trr guys get banned from cruise servers anyway

lol i can believe that
#43 - PoVo
For every cruise server thread there are multiple so called "racers" that rant about cruise servers.

Look in the bigger picture, you're just a bunch of pathetic moaners who waste more time commenting in these threads than racing yourselves.

I understand that racers hate cruise servers, but if the majority of today's LFS players enjoy cruise servers, the problem is the race servers being crap and not the cruise servers themselves.

Quote from 240sxdaniel89 :its ok bud a lot of the trr guys get banned from cruise servers anyway

Quote from Franky.S :awww dont be sad

oh no, that didt affect me..

just an agro raiser in this case witch is unessesary imo.
-
(Chriship) DELETED by Chriship
Quote from PoVo :For every cruise server thread there are multiple so called "racers" that rant about cruise servers.

Look in the bigger picture, you're just a bunch of pathetic moaners who waste more time commenting in these threads than racing yourselves.

I understand that racers hate cruise servers, but if the majority of today's LFS players enjoy cruise servers, the problem is the race servers being crap and not the cruise servers themselves.

wtf is this crap?

the race servers arnt crap. infact cargame gets full everyday and redline is always fun also. and there is plenty of leagues with lots of good racing

only reason people cruise is they are 12 year olds that cant drive and get banneed from race servers ..

and pathetic moaner? no wonder with you cruisersssssss ruining the game
#46 - PoVo
If majority of players prefer cruise servers in a racing simulator, it means the race servers are crap.

Age doesn't matter. There are plenty of 12 year olds who are much more mature than 17 year olds. You're acting like a little kid yourself with your "I'm older than you" behavior.

Any normal racer in LFS who doesn't like cruising will just ignore the cruise players, servers and threads and will continue to play where they like.

Seems like you have a nasty itch that's forcing you to rant on pointlessly.
Quote from Franky.S :[..]

How is replying to cruise stuff on the forum, while racing any different? If you hate it, it's still very weird.

Anyway, want the profile of a somewhat of a cruiser? There you go:
I'm 21. My race server was more successful than my cruise one. I run a web business. And I still do enjoy cruising. But you will never see me say racers are idiots.

The kids insult doesn't really work here. You're not doing yourself a favour.

In fact, I don't really like the idea of this server too. But that idea is going to help someone progress with their programming skills more or less. It will help another person progress with managerial skills. So, good or bad, as long as people are learning something out of it, I will support any idea or server.

While you, on the other side, need to go sort out your issues with whoever made you so butthurt. Instead of showing it in here.

You have a cruise filter, but I bet it's not even on. Use it - it's made to help you stop posting in these threads. Because cruise threads don't have a filter for your crap.
I liked to cruise back in the old days.

There was this TC server where you could pick any car and just dick around.

Now it's all too uptight. I mean, the fun of the cruising is gone when you start with a 50% restricted UF1 and have to drive for 5 hours to just get an XFG.

There really is no point anymore.

Also, back then it used to be a chatbox/cruise server, now everyone just whines about crashers and towing and whatnot.

Cruising has had its best days and everyone knows that. (the racing days seem to be gone too though)
nice old crock/cop times..
haters, hate.

New cruise server opened!!
(108 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG